HICO SUPER SATURDAY

My question is, is Strawn really that good coming off a previous 4-6 season or is Blum really that bad after a 8-3 season a year before? Something seems fishy to me. Only time will tell.

smokeyjoe53":kilseag9 said:
It's obviously an eastern conspiracy against the west.............
That doesn't make any sense Smokey. Both Blum and Strawn are in the East. Did I miss something in the translation?

WV Backer":d2kmpjlg said:
smokeyjoe53":d2kmpjlg said:
It's obviously an eastern conspiracy against the west.............
That doesn't make any sense Smokey. Both Blum and Strawn are in the East. Did I miss something in the translation?
And your point about not making sense is surprising?..............

Caprock kid":z2ft6cf3 said:
My question is, is Strawn really that good coming off a previous 4-6 season or is Blum really that bad after a 8-3 season a year before? Something seems fishy to me. Only time will tell.

Beat's me but it was fun to listen to from my perspective after last year's Strawn Blum game.
They sounded good enough I'd like to see them for myself, backache or not. Here's my game plan so far for this Friday, Icy Hot/ibuprofen (if necessary), stadium seat, get up walk around, stretch a little, go lean on he fence a while and maybe shoot the breeze with somebody I've not seen in a year or two.
Maybe yell in support of the Hounds when the make a good play. I do get exited sometimes.
Who knows I might dance a little jig on a really big play, even if I'm crippled Saturday.

Back