Hedley 🦉

I personally think Hedley is better than a lot of people think. Good numbers, good sized kids and have some speed and hard working. They are not known for being a good football program but I believe they are definitely hungry. That being said, they've improved and might contend for second in district behind Follett.

I personally think Hedley is better than a lot of people think. Good numbers, good sized kids and have some speed and hard working. They are not known for being a good football program but I believe they are definitely hungry. That being said, they've improved and might contend for second in district behind Follett.
Whos in that district? Lefors Hedley follett who is the other one

They have a good group of boys and have won the games they needed to.

Follett should take district. Hard pick between Miami and Hedley. Miami has had the tougher schedule and is playing better week to week. It will be a good game but I think Miami will take it with their spread attack. Just my opinion

Fun fact, Hedley has never beaten Miami in their history of playing each other.... I'm taking Miami but that should make Hedley hungrier to beat Miami.

Back