Dogface2":2ll8k3ee said:
Actually,
If y'all had done all this
Tomfoolery
on the newby thread,
we would be way over
our goal by now.
Jus sayin'.

Could explain this better in a private message to me? I kind of get what you're saying but need clarification.

The Richland Springs coyote pack has fell to recognize that Gigemsooner(or Later) is merely a polished satirist just pointing out the humorous but obvious happenings in that local hamlet. I'm surprised that there aren't any deceit threads about any new RS targets for the up coming season from the RS faithful. I guess it's an inside joke(or job)??

GigemSooners":wh2tajw8 said:
Dogface2":wh2tajw8 said:
Actually,
Tomfoolery
on the newby thread,
we would be way over
our goal by now.
Jus sayin'.

Could explain this better in a private message to me? I kind of get what you're saying but need clarification.
So...
Back when we were really havin fun,
the Newby thread
was the place to discuss nonsense
and bloat our post counts.
Ahhhh...goooood tiiiiimes.
Oh and my team is still better than your team
and my wife is hotter than yours.
Jus sayin.

Dogface2":116sg16d said:
GigemSooners":116sg16d said:
Dogface2":116sg16d said:
Actually,
Tomfoolery
on the newby thread,
we would be way over
our goal by now.
Jus sayin'.

So...
Back when we were really havin fun,
the Newby thread
was the place to discuss nonsense
and bloat our post counts.
Ahhhh...goooood tiiiiimes.
Oh and my team is still better than your team
and my wife is hotter than yours.
Jus sayin.

Lol, didnt get the reference at first, now I do. Touche bud. Though I was speaking the truth, yet being satirical. Good call

So Gig...where’s your buddy going now since he already left Mount Enterprise. Word at the barber shop is that he didn’t get his way so he’s out. What Did Mount do that was so terrible? Humor me plz

drfootball88":3owuv0hf said:
So Gig...where’s your buddy going now since he already left Mount Enterprise. Word at the barber shop is that he didn’t get his way so he’s out. What Did Mount do that was so terrible? Humor me plz
Ask JB. I'm sure he has been in contact with the Rigdon's, begging them to come back!

drfootball88":31nl9uon said:
So, Mount Enterprise wised up really fast and nipped it in the bud. I kind of thought those East Texas folks might not be nearly as gullible as the folks at RS. It may even be difficult to find a little newbie newspaper reporter over there to print the "Mr.Innocent" story as the truth.

Lol, oh man. If Rigdon comes back to sixman, I highly highly highly doubt Richland would want to deal with all this again even for ring #10.

Where would he go? From just a story telling standpoint, I think Rochelle would be epic. Coach Rigdon said he got along with Coach Cherry in that article, they are in the same district, JB has never lost a district game, and I could go watch the game. If that happens, better getcha popcorn and deputy sheriffs from San Saba County and/or McCulloch County ready!

Honorable Mention: Leakey, Cherokee, Calvert, and Motley County.

Johnny South":2x5yd1ua said:
drfootball88":2x5yd1ua said:
So, Mount Enterprise wised up really fast and nipped it in the bud. I kind of thought those East Texas folks might not be nearly as gullible as the folks at RS. It may even be difficult to find a little newbie newspaper reporter over there to print the "Mr.Innocent" story as the truth.
The Hysterical Richland Springs timeline shows Fowler and company cutting Tipton loose when they determined that JB would be coming back to continue his glorious crusade. Rigdon just happened that have what both Fowler and JB wanted!! Living, breathing football players! So they messed Rigdon around long enough to strand them in Richland Springs for the season and get their scheming ninth championship. The UIL should be ashamed of their inaction on RS. To infer that Coach Rigdon is a problem compared to JB is like the pot calling the kettle black. Ask the football team at Stanton how JB works out as a head coach? I'm sure the gossip at the local barber shop is accurate too.

drfootball88":139h0lzr said:

Hey drfootball how about you grow a pair and ask him or get his number to see where hes at. I know hes at a different school (11man) and know hes doing well. He sure is living rent-free in your head! Word also at the barber shop says Burkys boy is living at the Rigdons old place there in RS. Hmmmmmmm?? I wonder what' Coach 4-chins and Coach Methy have up their sleeves?

All the crap you say is so ludicrous that it’s not really worth responding to. Plus, the OC story is old news; time for some new content. I didn’t realize you asked me any questions. That slang is hard to interpret sometimes. Anyway, send me his number and I’ll be glad to ask him.

I’d be willing to bet that you couldn’t pay JB to take that trainwreck back. Not to mention, Rigdon burned his last couple of bridges on his way out of town so I think that option would be totally off the table. He’s not getting any stars by his name for writing his landlord hot checks either. I think Coach Cherry is too wise to take him on. He’s a good dude, but don’t let his niceness fool you. He knows what’s up.

RS is just one short chapter in the Rigdon saga. My guess is they will go out of state again, unless they find some naive Texan to take them on. Even then, it won’t last.

drfootball88":1f35knev said:
All the crap you say is so ludicrous that it’s not really worth responding to.
Plus, the OC story is old news; time for some new content.
Yet the OC is still at RS with tubby. What a class act school RS is!!!
JB- RS to Gordon (quits because of "change of heart) to RS to Stanton (where he couldnt take losing so he quits) to Sterling City to Rankin back to his little po-dunk comfort zone (RS) where he knows he can cheat. JB has burned far more bridges than Coach Rigdon in comparison, especially in the 6man community.

I didn’t realize you asked me any questions. That slang is hard to interpret sometimes. Anyway, send me his number and I’ll be glad to ask him.

I'm not giving out his number on a public site, you can find him on FB and shoot him a message. Bet you won't though.

I’d be willing to bet that you couldn’t pay JB to take that trainwreck back. Not to mention, Rigdon burned his last couple of bridges on his way out of town so I think that option would be totally off the table. He’s not getting any stars by his name for writing his landlord hot checks either. I think Coach Cherry is too wise to take him on. He’s a good dude, but don’t let his niceness fool you. He knows what’s up

You're so full of crap. You are delirious and now making up things to further attempt to smear a man who is no longer in 6man (at least for now). What a pathetic attempt by a pathetic person...

RS is just one short chapter in the Rigdon saga. My guess is they will go out of state again, unless they find some naive Texan to take them on. Even then, it won’t last.

Already mentioned hes doing well at another 11man school, might get your eyes checked bum.

drfootball88":gx8cupye said:
All the crap you say is so ludicrous that it’s not really worth responding to. Plus, the OC story is old news; time for some new content. I didn’t realize you asked me any questions. That slang is hard to interpret sometimes. Anyway, send me his number and I’ll be glad to ask him.

I’d be willing to bet that you couldn’t pay JB to take that trainwreck back. Not to mention, Rigdon burned his last couple of bridges on his way out of town so I think that option would be totally off the table. He’s not getting any stars by his name for writing his landlord hot checks either. I think Coach Cherry is too wise to take him on. He’s a good dude, but don’t let his niceness fool you. He knows what’s up.

I don't know, man. It would be awfully tempting, at least to me, to give Rigdon a shot at revenge. JB has never lost a district game, and Richland is a little down. Then again, I'm a sucker for revenge stories.

Johnny South":23btci2a said:
Longhorn, you are so full of crap. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Well Johnny I guess you do have a pulse, weak at that. You sit in judgement of all things in your RS realm. Which sliver of those trophies are yours? I always enjoy how you know all the details and in and outs of Richland Springs. You seem to be an expert on the exploits of the formerly mighty Cherokee football program too. A San Saba county kind of thing. Cheat until you are caught then claim it was all a misunderstanding. Please share with us who the newest recruit for Richland Springs will be this fall?? You know, just playing coy? Always amazed at the restraint that old JB has, not getting on the thread and protecting his reputation, or lack of it. You seem to be getting a little paranoid. Keep the Rolaids handy.

GigemSooners":3l61jsrt said:
Side note, TebowTime has been very cordial as of late and I respect that.

Well thanks, but two things:

1. I've rarley called anyone a name. You know how I feel about you talking about Jerry, but the other side is doing more now. Honestly, I wish both stop sides would stop.

2. As someone with no skin in the game other than I like sixman football, as I've said all along, Rigdon does not matter to me as much if moving forward if he goes to another state or to an 11-man school. I mean I will root for his school since I probably won't know anyone else, but I would not put any thought into it more than looking at scores.

If he is back in the sixman game, however, I want to see him go DII and as close to Richland as possible. Instead of fighting on message boards or maybe physically fighting, why don't we let the boys fight it out legally on the field and put this crap to rest. Basically, either move on by Rigdon going elsewhere or let's make it a spectator sport for everyone to enjoy. If I were Burkhart, I would want to shut up the haters. If I were Rigdon, I would want revenge. To me, that's one of the beauties of sports. To quote Rocky "there were two guys [Rocky and Drago] killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million."

TebowTime15":1u6m1qxa said:
GigemSooners":1u6m1qxa said:
Side note, TebowTime has been very cordial as of late and I respect that.

Well thanks, but two things:

1. I've rarley called anyone a name. You know how I feel about you talking about Jerry, but the other side is doing more now. Honestly, I wish both stop sides would stop.

2. As someone with no skin in the game other than I like sixman football, as I've said all along, Rigdon does not matter to me as much if moving forward if he goes to another state or to an 11-man school. I mean I will root for his school since I probably won't know anyone else, but I would not put any thought into it more than looking at scores.

If he is back in the sixman game, however, I want to see him go DII and as close to Richland as possible. Instead of fighting on message boards or maybe physically fighting, why don't we let the boys fight it out legally on the field and put this crap to rest. Basically, either move on by Rigdon going elsewhere or let's make it a spectator sport for everyone to enjoy. If I were Burkhart, I would want to shut up the haters. If I were Rigdon, I would want revenge. To me, that's one of the beauties of sports. To quote Rocky "there were two guys [Rocky and Drago] killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million."

You're right, I was speaking to South and drfootball since they decided to make jabs so I said let's trade shots. Silence from both of them (go figure).

About you, I was just implying that you may have made some jabs and had disagreements with myself and the Rigdon family. You are looking further ahead and not causing any trouble and I respect that.

- I know it's a pipe dream but... I would have loved to see the Rigdons at Rochelle vs RS in district from the reasons you said above. Wouldve been a sell-out crowd for sure. Hypothetically speaking, you think JB would shake hands with Rigdon after a loss to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back