Head Coaches Still Looking

Is there one page on the site that lists all coaching changes? Seems about a third of the schools have changed head football/AD this year. There are a lot of posts to go through to figure out who has gone where.

Is there one page on the site that lists all coaching changes? Seems about a third of the schools have changed head football/AD this year. There are a lot of posts to go through to figure out who has gone where.
The very first post of @Roach 's Coaching Carousel post has all the open/filled jobs

Last edited:
People keep talking about Hayes is still out there but, he is living in RS already. That’s why all is quite from them these days. They have landed their stud.

When you say “loaded with studs” does that mean they can compete with Rigdon and Ethridge? Or does it mean they can win the East and then get 45’d by Benjamin?

When you say “loaded with studs” does that mean they can compete with Rigdon and Ethridge? Or does it mean they can win the East and then get 45’d by Benjamin?
RS will be a very loaded team we know they have a good core with two new play makes, same as us we have a great core with two new kids, state will be a game to see for sure

RS will be a very loaded team we know they have a good core with two new play makes, same as us we have a great core with two new kids, state will be a game to see for sure
Man, you got it marked on your calendar already that Benjamin is playing for state. It’s a long season, and those who are suppose to be there playing sometimes end up buying a ticket. No disrespect towards Benjamin or their kids. I wish nothing but the best for them and hope they do make it. But someone once said something about chickens and hatching and counting…

Man, you got it marked on your calendar already that Benjamin is playing for state. It’s a long season, and those who are suppose to be there playing sometimes end up buying a ticket. No disrespect towards Benjamin or their kids. I wish nothing but the best for them and hope they do make it. But someone once said something about chickens and hatching and counting…
It’s not a guarantee I know that but this is a opinion board and in my opinion we will win it all.

Back