HD Basketball /Assistant Football

CodyMoree

Six-man fan
Head Boys Basketball, Assistant Varsity Football and Possible Spring Sport for 2023-2024
*Must be a strong classroom teacher in one of the four academic core subjects of ELA, Math, Science or Social Studies. No PE or Health​
*Must enjoy coaching multiple sports and appreciate that students in small schools participate in many, many events.​
District has a good base payscale plus $5000 for every head coaching and $2500 for every assistant coaching assignments. $1000 bonus paid for a Master's Degree.​
Our District is a 4-Day week district.​
To Apply: Email Resume, with References to:​
Dr. Cody Moree​
Superintendent / Head Football Coach​
No phone calls please. Positions are considered open until filled.. Apple Springs ISD reserves the right to fill all or none of positions advertised.​

I thought I had this filled but it fell through. So, I am re-posting now. This really will be a good job for someone. Our varsity only loses one starter and the jh kids are even stronger.

That's a lovely area out there. The housing question remains. It wouldn't even have to be school housing, just wondering if there is any place at all to live out there besides out in the forest? That's always my wife's first question. I don't know why it wouldn't be part of a good job package but every place is different. For us personally, the wife says no to Camping in the forest for the whole school year. Darn.

That's a lovely area out there. The housing question remains. It wouldn't even have to be school housing, just wondering if there is any place at all to live out there besides out in the forest? That's always my wife's first question. I don't know why it wouldn't be part of a good job package but every place is different. For us personally, the wife says no to Camping in the forest for the whole school year. Darn.
My first coaching job was at Apple Springs and I loved my time there. Had a great experience with the admin and kids worked extremely hard. Lufkin is only 15 minutes away with plenty of places to live there (at least there was 10ish years ago).

Back