HardLee a Chance!

TheWesp

Six-man pro
This week I am headed to Zephyr to help out my good buddy coach Phillip and the bulldogs! Zephyr is coming off a big win against the football powerhouse Lingleville so we are officially rolling!

This week we’re taking on the Strawn Greypuppies and it looks like they are WAY DOWN from what they used to be! I heard Strawn is so down that they had to ask the superintendent to come out and coach the team! Crazy!

I saw the little documentary on the Lifetime channel over the greypuppies and I was not all that impressed! I believe it was called Montana 6 or something like that! Coach Stevens makes better videos with the Rajun Cajun down here compared to that cute little documentary!

Coach Phillip and I have been up late at night trying to figure out a way to stop superintendent Lee’s offense and I think we’ve finally got the perfect game plan put in place! Unless Grayson Rigdon shows up before the game, you can expect a big zephyr win tonight! I wish Montana 6 would make a new documentary over the beatdown the greypuppies are about to get tonight!

Zephyr - 52
Strawn - 6

Here are the other winning picks for the week!

Buena Vista sends Wespbrook back to the panhandle with a 45 point loss this week!

Irion County shows what they’d do to a Klondike Bar handing them a 20 point loss this week!

Follett takes down former 11 man powerhouse Booker in a tight 8 point win!

Robert E Lee takes out Sandscastles with a big 30 point win!

Perrin Whitt beats down on the Bullfrogs of Union Hills(cheaters) by 45!

I wish Montana 6 would make a new documentary over the beatdown the greypuppies are about to get tonight!

You did get me to check the schedule here and at the Strawn ISD website to see if the game has been moved up. Nope. They both say 7:30 tomorrow in Zephyr. Where I will be with a friend. Years since I've been there, hope they still serve those excellent burgers if I remember right.

This week I am headed to Zephyr to help out my good buddy coach Phillip and the bulldogs! Zephyr is coming off a big win against the football powerhouse Lingleville so we are officially rolling!

This week we’re taking on the Strawn Greypuppies and it looks like they are WAY DOWN from what they used to be! I heard Strawn is so down that they had to ask the superintendent to come out and coach the team! Crazy!

I saw the little documentary on the Lifetime channel over the greypuppies and I was not all that impressed! I believe it was called Montana 6 or something like that! Coach Stevens makes better videos with the Rajun Cajun down here compared to that cute little documentary!

Coach Phillip and I have been up late at night trying to figure out a way to stop superintendent Lee’s offense and I think we’ve finally got the perfect game plan put in place! Unless Grayson Rigdon shows up before the game, you can expect a big zephyr win tonight! I wish Montana 6 would make a new documentary over the beatdown the greypuppies are about to get tonight!

Zephyr - 52
Strawn - 6

Here are the other winning picks for the week!

Buena Vista sends Wespbrook back to the panhandle with a 45 point loss this week!

Irion County shows what they’d do to a Klondike Bar handing them a 20 point loss this week!

Follett takes down former 11 man powerhouse Booker in a tight 8 point win!

Robert E Lee takes out Sandscastles with a big 30 point win!

Perrin Whitt beats down on the Bullfrogs of Union Hills(cheaters) by 45!
I love my nephew, Coach Phillips. I am so proud of him.. ❤️

Back