Happy vs McLean

Oklaunion65":1sh9lmgj said:
What will it take to have the State Final between two teams that are not a mismatch i.e. one 45s the other?

Why do you think this year won't have a game that goes the distance? with a little bit of research you will find that 5 of the last 7 years a title game has been decided by less than 45.
2015 Abbott over Crowell 40 - 30
2013 Crowell over May 78 - 52
2012 Throckmorton over Abbott 72 - 30
2011 Throckmorton over Borden County 48 - 36
2010 Garden City over Throckmorton 82 - 68

While Richland Springs did ultimately 45 Balmorhea in last years match up it was a heck of a game to watch.

Yes sir Happy, he is TOUGH as hell! That’s why I’m always so high on this Mclean team, we have a team full of guys similar to this. And with an injury like this, you’d think the guys would be down and out, and they’re not at all! They’re excited and READY!

It's Game Day and you bet I'll be listening. ...Go Tigers!! Don't sleep on McLean, like the Happy coach has already done....In the paper he said McLean is young and tough and the Community should be proud of them and excited for the future. ..I'll bet McLean fans are excited now and Happy you better be ready for a dog fight. ..

McLean is a very good team but I think Happy will end this one early. In the last 4 games for each team Happy has played the better team which is Ropes. Ropes and McLean would be a great game and could go either way but we will never know. Continued prayers for the McLean kid, he is a great leader.

No!!! He is OUT!! And he will be at the game tonight!! He’s still in severe pain and really hurting badly, but again, the toughest kid ive ever seen. Happy is a great team, and they did handle us last time, but I believe this will be different. Even with out Chism, these boys are
Motivated and have a lot to prove!! TIGERS!!!!

Yes sir. A lot of people have been praying for him and he still has a long road of recovery, but his spirit isn’t broken and he will come back stronger than ever. I just know it.

Yes they did after the were picked to not get out of district I'd say state quarter finals is a great season.. And happy is done next week Borden County will have there way with happy

Back