Happy vs McLean

rainjacktx":22kablfr said:
Just.some.guy":22kablfr said:
Happy looks polished and poised for a playoff run.

Right up until they play BC. They are Tye Keith's achilles heel.
This senior class may have something to say about the outcome of any game to play yet, don't count them out just yet.

I agree it will be good but BC owns happy and they are better than they were last year when the throttled happy. No disrespect but Happy in not as good as BC just facts!!

Happy played a very good game. They deserved to win. Congrats to them. I still love our Mclean team, and I️m more convinced now than I was last week we can play with Happy. If we take care of business the next two weeks, we will get that chance! Can’t wait!

Sorry, but Mclean could play Happy 10 times, and 9 of them will end early. The best the Tigers could possibly hope for is to do as well against the Cowboys as Whitedeer did.

Jon43":33dghxqe said:
Happy played a very good game. They deserved to win. Congrats to them. I still love our Mclean team, and I️m more convinced now than I was last week we can play with Happy. If we take care of business the next two weeks, we will get that chance! Can’t wait!
Not sure what your definition of “play” is. They got 45ed and if you take care of business the next two weeks you will find yourself with the same result. Happy vs BC rematch.

rainjacktx":1fogvk4y said:
Sorry, but Mclean could play Happy 10 times, and 9 of them will end early. The best the Tigers could possibly hope for is to do as well against the Cowboys as Whitedeer did.

Lol not arguing the Happy Mclean scenario but mclean played them as well as Whitedeer did. Why are we still talking about whitedeer they are in the gym already playing hoops. They had there chance and got thumped by both teams

tdog5344":1mxk01uh said:
Lol not arguing the Happy Mclean scenario but mclean played them as well as Whitedeer did. Why are we still talking about whitedeer they are in the gym already playing hoops. They had there chance and got thumped by both teams

In point of fact, Whitedeer heard the final whistle. McLean didn't. With respect to my post, the point I was trying to make was that the bucks finished the game with Happy. Mclean didn't. Finishing the game is doing better than what Mclean did.

I bring up Whitedeer only because they were the only common opponent between Happy and Mclean other than Miami - and they don't really count, do they?

Happy had zero turnovers against mclean and 5 against whitedeer I was at both. I'm sure watching ball in silverton has ruined your factual perception but hey no harm no foul.

Scores dont tell near the story thst actually being at the games do. You should come to groom tonight so you can make comments that mean something ill even buy you a cup of water

Back