Hammer Drops On Dynasty in Blackwell

Yep. Fading......for tonight. Looking forward to seeing RS play again tomorrow. I'd like to see Newcastle make a game of it but it just may not be in the cards. Bunyan out. For now. Take it easy guys....and maybe not quite so seriously.

Pojo, thought I ate my crow and was ready to move on. Cowboy, had to send your work of genius to get reviewed by the top authorities in the world. It came back and it made me realize maybe when you move into a house without wheels I will take you a little more serious.

this guy talks to himself bravo sir no point made.....................your name was mentioned only via example so if you must dive back in to this driveling madness make sure we are online before you have a nervous waiting attack id hate for your squirrell brain to explode

Rofl! You repeated everything I said & obviously expected me to be insulted. All you have succeeded in doing is proving my point. Go back to school and come back when you've learned to think for yourself.
You're in over your head, junior.

You guys have me in a headlock, too much to handle. As usual, the genius comes out in both of you. Honestly, how long did it dawn on you I copied and pasted? Good job sherlock holmes!! Let's see what other assumptions I can make, obviously the trailer house was dead on. Let me listen to jeff foxworthy, after all he got rich off the likes of you. Do you have all your teeth?

Pojo, go get back into that bible of yours, pretend to be a christian and quit being a hypocrite. Oh wait, you are from one of those privates, I forgive you.

Back