Half way mark

Freddy will and should be favored when CP plays them in a couple weeks. As far as the scores against Hill Country that is something I don't think CP has done a very good job of and that is putting away teams that aren't very good.

That said, I think eight games in CP is truly starting to realize what their identity is and that I think will serve them well as we approach playoff football.

-War Eagle!!

Would you consider living rock to be one of those teams they can’t seem to put away? Interested to see how Fredericksburg plays them.

Not at all as I think Living Rock is a good physical team, although I think they got gassed a bit in the 2nd half.

I'll just say this to avoid giving any bulletin board material, I think Freddy is definitely the class of the division and will come out and try and punch CP in the mouth, but I assure you CP will be prepared to take it and give it.

-War Eagle!!

WarEagle":2wzz9yq2 said:
Not at all as I think Living Rock is a good physical team, although I think they got gassed a bit in the 2nd half.

I'll just say this to avoid giving any bulletin board material, I think Freddy is definitely the class of the division and will come out and try and punch CP in the mouth, but I assure you CP will be prepared to take it and give it.

-War Eagle!!

We’re both teams healthy?

Old76er":3g0mog2q said:
WarEagle":3g0mog2q said:

-War Eagle!!

We’re both teams healthy?

Yes both teams operated at full strength, if anything CP had one of their key players coming back after two weeks, so he was still not at a 100%

Back