Gustine: Roger Oliver passes away

CoachMiller

Six-man fan
Roger Oliver, long time employee, school board member, supporter, and friend to the kids and community of Gustine passed away tonight after fighting to recover from a stroke on Monday. Please keep his children (Kay, Judy, Big O), family and the community of Gustine in your prayers. This will be an extremely hard time in Gustine as this man was loved by all.

Thanks,
Coach Miller

Prayers from High Island! Gustine lost a great one today. There is none like Roger Oliver. Your biggest fan and also biggest critic. He Loved the kids and he loved watching them compete. He wouldn't miss a game. Very heavy heart tonight for the Oliver family and the community. "There will always be room on the bus for Mr. Oliver"! Rest in Peace my friend.

Brent Williamson

Great supporter of all Gustine athletes and the school. I enjoyed seeing Mr. Oliver not only at every game but also everyday of two a days. Great man, great community members and great family man. My heart goes out to Judy, Cayla, and Big O. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. God bless!

Back