Gustine head football coach

puppyface are you a coach? it seems this time of year you are all over this and always looking. have you ever read some of the things you write??? then you wonder why its down to the wire if you are going to have a job.. dont you think districts that are looking look into socail media and comments? just wondering...

kbjoe1":14f275cp said:
puppyface are you a coach? it seems this time of year you are all over this and always looking. have you ever read some of the things you write??? then you wonder why its down to the wire if you are going to have a job.. dont you think districts that are looking look into socail media and comments? just wondering...

As an Athletic Director, I agree with kbjoe. How a person acts, when they think they are anonymous, speaks a lot of their character.

I just asked a question about the job.
Good grief.
I bet Coach G and Mr. Miller
would appreciate if we
got off this thread.

I'll start one called "Kick the Dog".
It'll rival Newby.

coachjdjones":2lxdwt0o said:
kbjoe1":2lxdwt0o said:

As an Athletic Director, I agree with kbjoe. How a person acts, when they think they are anonymous, speaks a lot of their character.
So,
you think just because you use your name
(if it is indeed your name)
that shows your character?
You're funny.
Here's a novel idea, and undisputed proof of character,
schedule a game with Throckmorton.
Or,
join our ranks of the smart-alec remark club.

Coach Reid and I almost had a done deal on that last season. Not real sure what you are getting at, though. Does simply playing a great team show that I am a man of character? I am just not a big fan of how some people act behind a screen name. But who cares what I think?

Back