Granger's top ten. Plenty of arguments here...

More Cowbell

11-man fan
Rank School '15 Record
1 Houston Emery-Weiner 12-2
2 Midland Trinity 11-3
3 Rockwall Heritage 8-3
4 Watauga Harvest 9-3
5 Austin Veritas 13-0
6 Katy Faith West 6-5
7 Austin Hill Country 9-2
8 Giddings State School 5-3
9 Dallas Lutheran 3-7
10 Red Oak Ovilla Christian 5-6

More Cowbell":3bxat6zb said:
Rank School '15 Record
1 Houston Emery-Weiner 12-2
2 Midland Trinity 11-3
3 Rockwall Heritage 8-3
4 Watauga Harvest 9-3
5 Austin Veritas 13-0
6 Katy Faith West 6-5
7 Austin Hill Country 9-2
8 Giddings State School 5-3
9 Dallas Lutheran 3-7
10 Red Oak Ovilla Christian 5-6

I would bump Veritas up to 3
Other than that the list is good.

But I do worry about Emery Defense. They lost Caress and that could prove to be the key.

I will admit that I know 0% here. As schools dropped like flies the past few weeks in the privates, I lost faith in having any expertise

I am expecting Waco Vanguard to make a jump into the top 10 if not higher. I believe they return 6-7 seniors on a team that made the playoffs last year.

1. Rockwall Heritage brings back a really good RB, QB, and should have several SRs from a team that was majority Jrs last yr. I look for them to make a statement week 1 vs UIL Coolidge with a VERY IMPRESSIVE 45 point victory

2. Austin Veritas just keeps getting better and better every year. Look for another GREAT season.

3. Houston Emery Weiner has it rolling. Don't see them winning their 1st game vs Calvert but will make alot of noise after that.

4. Austin Hill Country is a "PROGRAM" that is ALWAYS in the mix and once again, THEY WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP 4 in the state.

smokeyjoe53":1qgrutq4 said:
I don't know about this. I think Kerrville Our Lady of the Hills will surprise a lot of folks this year...........

That's funny right there. WEAK sister schedule. Canceled second scrimmage with Eden, Freddy and Round Rock. Can't wait for basketball season. To quote Goob, "They'r skeered!"

pup":1z81dk9m said:
smokeyjoe53":1z81dk9m said:
I don't know about this. I think Kerrville Our Lady of the Hills will surprise a lot of folks this year...........

That's funny right there. WEAK sister schedule. Canceled second scrimmage with Eden, Freddy and Round Rock. Can't wait for basketball season. To quote Goob, "They'r skeered!"
Well, that was surprising wasn't it?.........................

Back