Graham Harrell solidifies 3rd QB spot in GB (Update NOW #2)

lubbock,
Zac is and was a great guy and man you dont want him on your team or in your home that is your business but im going to bet you have done more than a few things you are not proud of.. and one more comment be careful of the stones you throw living in that glass house.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:58 am

kbjoe1: I read this waaay after you posted...sorry. But, I was simply pointing out that you compared Mr. Harrell to another Red Raider who was guilty of the same kind of error in judgement as was pointed out. I think you could probably come up with a more suitable representatives to hold up as an example of the football program or the University as a whole. I certainly wasn't casting stones, merely stating facts.

But, you are right, I would not want Mr. Thomas in my home or on my team...however, it has nothing to do with the kind of person he is. I know nothing about him other than what I have personally witnessed from him the few times I have watched him play and the commercials he has on television for his business.

And, you are correct, I have made plenty of errors in judgement (I also suffer from an inability to spell correctly). However, I can honestly say exactly none of them have happened in front of a crowd as large as Jones Stadium.

Lubbock; i dont really see your point about that you did not do something in front of a croud. Do you mean that it is less wrong to make a very bad choice maybe in a dark alley where no one saw you? i need to quit my own glass house is closing in. my point about these guys they are not perfect but they worked hard and succeeded in a public business that is hard to stay in. Graham was very football smart in the system he was in at tech and he led his team even when he was hurt and i hope for him the best.

My point is that someone pointed out that Graham Harrel flipped off a crowd and Zac Thomas (who did the VERY SAME THING) was held up as an example of a great individual.

I don't know either fellow, don't really care to, but I can probably name you 50 people who went to Texas Tech, played a sport and didn't exhibit the bad behavior mentioned here.

Let's not continue to perpetrate the example of rude Raiders.

I am a tird generation Red Raider and my wife is a Red Raider also and lets not limit rude to Tech players. In my humble opinion we have some of the worst fans there are. I cannot take my Kids to a Tech game for a fear some drunk fan, student or alumni, is going to unleash a profanity laced tirade. Heck they even cuss during the fight song now, embarrasing. To really get things stirred up I think we have a much better coach in place now.

rodeodad":2grfc2lm said:
I am a tird generation Red Raider and my wife is a Red Raider also and lets not limit rude to Tech players. In my humble opinion we have some of the worst fans there are. I cannot take my Kids to a Tech game for a fear some drunk fan, student or alumni, is going to unleash a profanity laced tirade. Heck they even cuss during the fight song now, embarrasing. To really get things stirred up I think we have a much better coach in place now.
I spent a month in Lubbock one week................

my point is dont throw stones when you live in glass houses. you'll seem to find the negative in people you have never met.

kbjoe1":3i4wky31 said:
my point is dont throw stones when you live in glass houses. you'll seem to find the negative in people you have never met.

I tend to agree we all have made a mistake or two, so just seem to get high lighted for some poor folk. But continually making the same type of mistake is a whole nother thing.

Back