Gordon still hasn't played anyone yet...

The best thing is that @CoachMatlock & @Mike Reed will have their teams settle this on the field! Should be a battle between Westbrook and Gordon 💪
If we can’t get on here and talk a little smack, then why have a public forum. It’s all in good fun and everybody here should know that. We are all here because we love 6 man football.

But Westbrook still wins and Gordon is still overrated.

Oh wow. The toy is gonna start some controversy there might be consequences and repercussions in here. Lol. My WB friends are actually gonna love this. They thrive off the underdog mentality. I’m really stunned at that prediction though. Wow. Ok well let the games begin.
Haha we are used to it. In fact we love it. I want to say May was a 32 point favorite and Abbott was favored as well.

The is 1 thing guaranteed with the WB Vs Gordon game. It will be the last football game for both teams and they will move to basketball Thursday. I’m not ready for basketball.

Haha we are used to it. In fact we love it. I want to say May was a 32 point favorite and Abbott was favored as well.

The is 1 thing guaranteed with the WB Vs Gordon game. It will be the last football game for both teams and they will move to basketball Thursday. I’m not ready for basketball.
To quote another State Champion head coach "I hate basketball". I'm pretty sure he meant it in terms of: it means football season is over. Not that he literally hates the game, I think he was pretty good at it himself. No, this was not coach Lee.

I have seen Gordon this year. Fast and athletic. Well coached #3 is a baller , #2 is a stud

Westbrook ,big , physical, the kid from Seymour is the real deal. Well coached. Not trying to stir the pot just pointing out that he is a great player.

My prediction is Gordon by 14.

Good luck to both schools. Class act’s for sure.

Oh wow. The toy is gonna start some controversy there might be consequences and repercussions in here. Lol. My WB friends are actually gonna love this. They thrive off the underdog mentality. I’m really stunned at that prediction though. Wow. Ok well let the games begin.
You are correct, we couldn’t be happier lol. Let’s go now we just need Tepper to pick against us lol

Back