Giants ruin it for everybody!

hogcaller10

11-man fan
Is it just me or did the Giants pretty much screw up two pretty good sports stories? First they beat the No. 1 seed Cowboys, which would have made a pretty good game against the Patriots. Then they beat the Packers, whcih would have been cool to watch Favre in a Super Bowl again.

Personally my thought was (since I'm a Cowboys fan) if Dallas loses then I'm rooting for Brett Favre. This would have been a great story for Favre's career. I was hoping the old man would go in and beat the Giants and then upset the freaking Patriots. That's not gonna happen now! Gee Thanks Giants!

I really don't even care to watch the Super Bowl now. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

hogcaller10":knxvxu0e said:
Is it just me or did the Giants pretty much screw up two pretty good sports stories? First they beat the No. 1 seed Cowboys, which would have made a pretty good game against the Patriots. Then they beat the Packers, whcih would have been cool to watch Favre in a Super Bowl again.

Personally my thought was (since I'm a Cowboys fan) if Dallas loses then I'm rooting for Brett Favre. This would have been a great story for Favre's career. I was hoping the old man would go in and beat the Giants and then upset the freaking Patriots. That's not gonna happen now! Gee Thanks Giants!

I really don't even care to watch the Super Bowl now. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

They sure ruined my Sunday night in Green Bay.

Back