Garden City vs Ira Game of the Week?

I think this will be worth the drive for me to see this game. I know both teams have great athletes and a hunger for this big win in week 3.
If this game is as big of a blow out as some of you say, I will eat my words. But 4 quarters will definitely be played IMO.

Wreck'em63":2h73yfk8 said:
I think this will be worth the drive for me to see this game. I know both teams have great athletes and a hunger for this big win in week 3.
If this game is as big of a blow out as some of you say, I will eat my words. But 4 quarters will definitely be played IMO.
I agree with you if I could I would see this one but I'm suppose to be somewhere else tonight. I hope you'll enjoy six man football across Texas !!!!

IRA 48 GC 28 Final. KbJoe1 had it pegged just about right except the GC boys didn't turn on each other. As for the rest he was right on. Was a hell of a ball game until middle of 4th. GC is getting better, eliminate mistakes and bad decisions and they may be a heck of a team time playoffs role around.

Cowboy you let me down bro ! I've been telling you all we needed was a set of Coaches that would push these boys and stay with them. Crowell can play ball and have some boys who have really stepped up.

Dang and Dang! Apologies to both GC for and Crowell...I have underrated GC and mistakenly wrote off Crowell this week because of their injuries. Again good job to GC coaches and players and GREAT job to the kids at Crowell!

I played 11 man at Throck with coach Walker and can verify he will be nothing short of great for Crowells program. Gonna be a great game (Crowell vs Throck)

Great game between two great teams! Garden City just ran out of steam in the 4 th quarter. Ira has good speed and just out lasted GC. GC seem not to be a fourth quarter team. But I guess that is what happens when u meet a team that makes you play all 4 quarters. GC has a great running game not much in the passing. The QB needs to learn to through the ball not lob it in the air to easy to pick off. Ill b looking for these two teams in the play off. Maybe a rematch.

Back