Garden City @ Rankin Nov 5 for District Championship

SimplyPut

Six-man pro
Should be a very good game. Spreads and Rankings not updated yet, but I will go with Garden City in this one.
What do the rest of you fans think?

The Bearkats seem to have improved quite a bit as the year has gone on and that win over Westbrook was really unexpected by myself and many others. Still, Rankin has taken care of everyone you put in front of them save for Bulverde Bracken (who are the equal of most Top 5 UIL programs) and they're playing this one in Rankin. I'll pick Rankin but with no particular resolve whatsoever.

I haven’t seen Rankin play. I wasn’t impressed with Garden City when they played WV, but they played Sterling City, and Westbrook tough. My gut tells me Rankin. This one should be a good game.

We need a public database of current film. I would love to watch some of these West Texas teams so I could chime in and prognosticate. I can only go by hear say or what the rankings and scores show. Is Goodley still at Rankin or did he graduate?

We need a public database of current film. I would love to watch some of these West Texas teams so I could chime in and prognosticate. I can only go by hear say or what the rankings and scores show. Is Goodley still at Rankin or did he graduate?
He graduated last year.

The Bearkats seem to have improved quite a bit as the year has gone on and that win over Westbrook was really unexpected by myself and many others. Still, Rankin has taken care of everyone you put in front of them save for Bulverde Bracken (who are the equal of most Top 5 UIL programs) and they're playing this one in Rankin. I'll pick Rankin but with no particular resolve whatsoever.
I like GC in this one, although when they played WB the wildcats were without 2 starters including the pre season defensive player of the year. That being said GC is still very good team with great coaches.

I like GC in this one, although when they played WB the wildcats were without 2 starters including the pre season defensive player of the year. That being said GC is still very good team with great coaches.
Looks to be another classic matchup between some long time rivals rankings and record don’t mean much should be a high scoring affair I give Rankin the edge in this one GC will be ready but so will The Red Devils

Rankin came to play! Dominated the entire game and never seemed to be really threatened. GC is a very good team and their rematch with Sterling City (presumed) should be one of the best games that week. Rankin should be facing Westbrook that same week as well barring something totally unexpected for all four of those teams in the bi-district round. If Rankin plays every game moving forward the way they played GC they have a GREAT shot at representing the west at Jerrys world!

Rankin came to play! Dominated the entire game and never seemed to be really threatened. GC is a very good team and their rematch with Sterling City (presumed) should be one of the best games that week. Rankin should be facing Westbrook that same week as well barring something totally unexpected for all four of those teams in the bi-district round. If Rankin plays every game moving forward the way they played GC they have a GREAT shot at representing the west at Jerrys world!
Couldn’t agree with you more Braxton is as dominant a running back as we saw a few years ago in Ben Crockett from McLean the defense is playing well they have the horses to go for another deep run like the 2019 season

Back