Games of the week for week 2?

Saw they put 45 on Greenville Christian... they were coached by the legend Larry Uland last year so I know they were well coached, sure that bled into this year. Lutheran could be the real deal this year, coached by Schupbach and Vincent J. Davis, dynamic duo there. Be on the lookout for them in the private school ranks.
Hopefully the Strawn folks can keep us updated on scores from this game. I’m taking Strawn by 30.

What games are y’all looking forward to this week… for me I have two… My Milford Bulldogs vs Aquilla.. I’ve always hated playing them but my dawgs will roll them!! Good 1st victory for Coach Cervantes and staff week 1!! Ready to cheer them on this week, I will be there DAWGS!!!

Another game that I wish I could go to is the Strawn Greyhound’s traveling to Dallas to face Dallas Lutheran… I know Strawn lost yesterday but I look for them to get back on track vs Dallas Lutheran… Dallas Lutheran may make it a game but the tradition of the hounds will push them to victory!! But I keep hearing look out for Dallas Lutheran, what do they have?
Why is it that Milford loves playing Abbott but hates playing Aquilla?

Back