Games Needed

Forestburg ISD

11-man fan
Forestburg ISD is starting a six-man program this year to put us on track to being alligned 2008. We will be playing independently and will travel to you or a location between.

Coach,

We have 8-31 and 9-7 still open. Let me know. We can do home or away on either one of those weeks.

Thanks,

Coach, I have week 2 and 5 open if you want to play. I would like for it to be a home game for us or at a neutral site about halfway. Let me know. Thanks, Steve 979-215-9044

Star is looking for a Scrimmage for Aug 18 if you are not too far away we can go to your site. Star is between Goldthwaite and Gatesville on hwy 84. Call me at 325-948-3661, ask for Coach Townsend,

Thanks

I think the Permian Basin Transmission Repair and Dental Emporium has that date open. Contact "Coach Devil DDs", Just kidding, its Friday. Good luck filling your schedule. Trying to get a rise out of the Devil, haven't heard anything from him, hope he doesnt have a Peterbilt with an impacted injector.

Arlington St.Alban's is in need of a week 6 home game. If interested please call Coach Brian Rodricks at 682-553-2205.That date is October 12,2007.

Back