Freshman Rigdon at Strawn

Old folks you are super delusional if you think Throckmorton could hold rigdons jockstrap. I think you have been out of the home too long. Might need to go take a nap with Creepy Joe for awhile. Legend versus a whatabe.

Stay Prickly!

PS bed time is coming shortly

Jonesboro 2022 state Champs

Old folks you are super delusional if you think Throckmorton could hold rigdons jockstrap. I think you have been out of the home too long. Might need to go take a nap with Creepy Joe for awhile. Legend versus a whatabe.

Stay Prickly!

PS bed time is coming shortly

Jonesboro 2022 state Champs
They may be at Throckmorten next year. I watched Jonesboro last night.

He’s 15. Doesn’t matter what grade he is in. He is still just 15.
I’ll elaborate. He is the best player on the field no matter who Strawn plays. He sees the field better than anyone. When he makes a juke move or a cutback he doesn’t lose any speed. He has a phenomenal arm. He’s a smart, patient runner.
It does matter...the kid is more mature physically and mentally than a true freshman...

Not 100% confident here, but I believe I seen TE in his very first playoff game. Bi-district against WV in Water Valley for some reason. Extremely cold night. 46-0 RS and it was evident the kid was going to set and break records. Sounds like another phenom has took the stage. Congrats to all the winners, including those that ended their seasons. Half advance each week but all winners!

That Rigdon kid plays like a seasoned veteran on both sides of the ball. Wow, is he fun to watch! I played on the last 11-man team that Strawn fielded in my senior year (1957) and we never had anyone like THAT on our team. Of course, we had to clean cow manure off of the field every day before practice so it wasn't that inspiring to go to practice. It's the same field the Hounds use today, but let us say, the city fathers have made quite a few improvements, especially putting a fence up to keep the cows out. I was born and raised in Strawn but I watched most of my 6-man football at Robert Lee where they got "taught" how to play by Westbrook, Sterling City, Water Valley, and just about every other dot in the road in that neighborhood. All of them about 30 minutes drive from my house. Nonetheless, Robert Lee has, arguably, the most beautiful 6-man stadium in Texas.

Jake Richards gained 4081 yards in 2019. A State Record. In all classifications, not just Six Man. As a sophomore. An accomplishment not adequately acknowledged.
He's primarily a running back.
Grayson Rigdon is a spreadback. He has outstanding potential but will never surpass Richards single season rushing record. He's made some outstanding plays both rushing and passing, especially for a freshman. But it's still hard to compare him to TE at this point. Coaches Lee and Burkhart would be best qualified for that.
LMAO it’s not even close. Grayson is better as a freshman than ethridge was as a senior. Grayson can translate to 11 man too.

LMAO it’s not even close. Grayson is better as a freshman than ethridge was as a senior. Grayson can translate to 11 man too.
Your quote of my post doesn't show the date of it. September 25th. 3 weeks into the season. After the championship Coach Lee commented the first couple of weeks of the season GR didn't realize his own potential, that he improved throughout it. Now we both know. He was outstanding throughout the rest of the season and into the playoffs. The last two games he, and the rest of the team kicked it up more than a notch. After them there is no doubt in my mind he is the best sixman player I have ever seen. In any grade, no matter the age. In September he still had to prove it. He did.

Back