Freshman Rigdon at Strawn

We are talking about one year, You can't predict what Rigdon will do in the next 3 years. You can say Rigdon is the best incoming freshman back in D2. I know experience versus Newcomer takes affect. Everyone on here is saying that "Rigdon is best Back this year" You explain that to me or did you not calculate your answer. Yet, I am only stating that Jake Richard's this year is the more polished Back. One year not all the other 3. Please advise!
I can’t advise you on it I was just asking simply if you were taking that into account or if it came into play at all. I’ve seen Richards several times he is good no doubt. The Rigdon kid not once In person just caught some of a live stream.

I did notice the sideline a couple of times on the live stream of the Gordon game. The Rigdon man was awfully fired up about something, I do not recall what transpired before hand. Personal fouls on Gordon maybe?? Also has Lee always been a squatter? Or bad knees maybe.?

I did notice the sideline a couple of times on the live stream of the Gordon game. The Rigdon man was awfully fired up about something, I do not recall what transpired before hand. Personal fouls on Gordon maybe?? Also has Lee always been a squatter? Or bad knees maybe.?
Yes, Coach Lee has always been a semi squatter. On important plays he puts his hands on his knees and squats to player level focusing on the play as it starts. Seen him do it many times but certainly not all the time. Coach Rigdon has generally been calm, advising on the sidelines from what I've observed this year.

Yes, Coach Lee has always been a semi squatter. On important plays he puts his hands on his knees and squats to player level focusing on the play as it starts. Seen him do it many times but certainly not all the time. Coach Rigdon has generally been calm, advising on the sidelines from what I've observed this year.
Well semi squat seems to be working. Maybe more should try it. To each their own. I’m just referring to the pieces I caught from the game. You have more insight on it than I.

Should be a sophomore. But is a freshman. Doesn’t change the fact that he has made every team that he’s faced looked like a Pee Wee team. Even when they take cheap shots (Coward Longhorns).

Oh and speaking of the cowardly longhorns, have you seen their playoff jerseys?
On the front they have The Stampede and on the back they have L.T.S.
Took me a while to figure it out but I got it.
“Loses To Strawn”

He’s 15. Doesn’t matter what grade he is in. He is still just 15.
I’ll elaborate. He is the best player on the field no matter who Strawn plays. He sees the field better than anyone. When he makes a juke move or a cutback he doesn’t lose any speed. He has a phenomenal arm. He’s a smart, patient runner.
I was leaning towards more of an elaboration about the "coward" Longhorns statement.

I was leaning towards more of an elaboration about the "coward" Longhorns statement.
Gotcha. For the 3 weeks leading up to the game with Strawn they were talking about how they were going to hit #1 and #7, both Rigdon’s, whenever they could. I don’t think The Freshman got tackled in the game until the 2nd quarter after he had so already scored several touchdowns. So Gordon decided to hit him after he crossed the goal line or after the play was over. I think Gordon had like 4 personal foul penalties for late hits. One kid got kicked out of the game for it.

Back