Fredricksburg vs Cedar Park

WarEagle

11-man fan
A few people have expressed interest in watching this game, so wanted to make sure everyone has the location.

Glenn High School
1320 Collaborative Way, Leander, TX 78641 @ 7:30 PM on 10/19

Its a new facility and really nice, so should be a great atmosphere and contrary to the spread that came out I think we will see a great football game.

-War Eagle

I see Summit winning this one. I think by at least a couple of scores. It will be a big win for them. Freddy doesn’t have the depth that they have had. This will be the first game this year for them that goes 4 Qrts Summits pulls away in the 4th.

Anyone see a roster anywhere for Fredericksburg? I know they are not that deep this year and are only carrying 10-12 on their roster.

Freddy is a machine. I believe they control the tempo of the game and force just enough timely mistakes during the second half to build a surprising lead. Like Cougar said, depth in the second half makes this game close at the end.

I see Fredy getting fatigued a little. I think the fact that this could potentially be a very long and high scoring game because of the CP passing game could be advantage CP.

War eagle
With the weather calling for a 70% chance of rain Friday night. Is that field turf? Don’t think I’m going to make the trip just to see it get rained out.

DirtyBayBulldog":307hfzhu said:
Any updates on this one?
WarEagle?

Yes Sir Dirty Bay AKA Polluted Bay.

Final Score Cedar Park 47 Fredricksburg 30

Let this serve as notice, while Cedar Park Summit will always respect their opponent, they are a legitmate contender for State!!!

-War Eagle

Looks like this was a good game. I figured CP would have put up more points. Did they have players out this week?

Congrats CP.

test_em":35fmffvo said:
Looks like this was a good game. I figured CP would have put up more points. Did they have players out this week?

Congrats CP.

Couple injuries for a bit, but CP Summit is all about next man up and that is what occured tonight.

-War Eagle

WarEagle":xzul9tv3 said:
DirtyBayBulldog":xzul9tv3 said:
Any updates on this one?
WarEagle?

Let this service notice, while Cedar Park Summit will always respect their opponent, they are a legitmate contender for State!!!

-War Eagle

Polluted bay? That’s tough words wareagle

Old76er":3tg438ay said:
WarEagle":3tg438ay said:
DirtyBayBulldog":3tg438ay said:
Any updates on this one?
WarEagle?

Let this service notice, while Cedar Park Summit will always respect their opponent, they are a legitmate contender for State!!!

-War Eagle

Polluted bay? That’s tough words wareagle

I wouldn't call it tought words, but at the end of day "Mr Bulldog" hasn't given CP much respect, so I guess it is what it is.

-War Eagle

Alright now that my edge is off lol. I feel the difference in the game was CP's defense, which doesn't receive as much attention due to their offense. Freddy couldn't move the ball with any consistency and I think all points came off turnovers and a blocked punt after a bad call by officials. CP also showed depth last night as their QB got hit on what was clearly a roughing the passer call(which the backfield judge who was terrible, just completely missed). Their backup came in and performed great by keeping CP in the game with two scoring drives until their starter got back on the field. CP did fall behind 30 to 18, but scored the last 29 points capped off with a pick 6 that put the game away.

I know I am a CP homer, but this is a good football team with good coaching and will be a tough out for anyone come playoff time.

PS. Just throwing some from innocent banter at you dirty bay even though that the bay is kind of nasty you have to admit lol.

-War Eagle

Back