Fredericksburg vs CP Summit

WarEagle

11-man fan
First off I get Freddy should be favored as they obviously have great coaches and players.

But 32 Points??? As Chris Carter would say C'MON MAN!!!

Going to be fun a Friday night in Cedar Park, come out and watch some good football in a great atmosphere.

-War Eagle!!

Probably because they played twice last year

Fredericksburg 56
Cedar Park 8

Fredericksburg 68
Cedar Park 40

Spread seems accurate to me. I do not think either team really lost anyone to graduation. Cedar Park under new head coach so may be able to put a different game plan together. Fredericksburg nearly knocked of Leakey week 1 right out of the gate. Cedar Park has played Austin Hill Country and Lometa.Not sure if they have been in a solid game yet. Good luck to both teams!

Yeah you are probably correct Dirty Bay!!

In fact, I've heard that the CP coach is now offering to take his players for ice cream after the game if they just show up Friday night to play.

Rumor has it that a few of the players developed bedwetting issues once they saw the spread and heard how bad they will lose. Heck, my own son asked to bring his emotional support skunk to school.

Oh well, at least we are COVID free....

WarEagle":demplaog said:
Yeah you are probably correct Dirty Bay!!

In fact, I've heard that the CP coach is now offering to take his players for ice cream after the game if they just show up Friday night to play.

Rumor has it that a few of the players developed bedwetting issues once they saw the spread and heard how bad they will lose. Heck, my own son asked to bring his emotional support skunk to school.

Oh well, at least we are COVID free....

Loving the humor War Eagle! Should be a great game either way. Curious to see how Fredericksburg chooses to try and contain Hoenig. I assume with another year under his belt plus the added experience of last year, he should be a very solid athlete. CP better have a game plan for trying to stop Fredericksburgs dual threat. Those 2 looked like animals in the state game last year!

I’m kidding on all of it of course. We are all blessed to be able to play in a game with such meaning this Friday night in light of everything going on.

Additionally got a chance to talk in depth to Coach Shipman Friday night in Lometa, what a class act!!!

That said CP will be ready for a dog fight!!!

War Eagle!!!

This is one of two games where highly-ranked private school teams faceoff. Johnson County v Tribe is the other.

I find it interesting because it is so early in the season and the growth these teams will have before another potential matchup is incredible. This should be a great game. I would like to attend, but am having knee surgery tomorrow and I am guessing it wouldn't be the best idea... Also found out I have an old classmate whose son plays for Freddy. Who knows, maybe I can get my oldest to practice his freeway driving... lol

I know CP in the past have played at different venues around the area. Does anyone have an address of the game location for this week?

We have spent countless hours over the last few months making this field our own. Y’all are welcome to come
out and take in what I promise will be a great atmosphere!!

War Eagle!!

Back