For all you Gatorade and Powerade drinkers

What do you prefer: Gatorade or Powerade?

• Gatorade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Powerade

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I was a Division I player, but I say Powerade just because it's all I drank my sophomore/junior year. But it really depends.

For some reason, nothing tastes better than the Mountain Blue Powerade after running fifty thousand sprints at a track practice in the spring...On the other hand, Gatorade tends to taste better during football season. I dunno.

I was a gatorade person, then went straight powerade (blue), but now I am back to gatorade (yellow and orange)... The blue now does something to my stomach. I won't elaborate.

I particularly like the Lemonade flavored Gatorade, but last time I checked, Coach Rabon brought some Powerade on the last road trip ... said it was on sale at H-E-B.

With apologies to Rush Limbaugh, once I say something about this subject, there is nothing more need be said.

Old School, Lemon-Lime Gatorade.

Everything else is just pretending.

Swiftsamurai66":vtq8atni said:
I was just posting a fun poll because there are almost no polls on the TAPPS Division II section. But yeah i am just having a little fun.

Don't listen to ACL, the topic is fine. The Div II forum needs something posted in it besides the 2309823 threads about Wichita Christian and Lubbock Christ the King. lol :p

MetroEagles32":2sz1a4ho said:
Swiftsamurai66":2sz1a4ho said:
I was just posting a fun poll because there are almost no polls on the TAPPS Division II section. But yeah i am just having a little fun.

Don't listen to ACL, the topic is fine. The Div II forum needs something posted in it besides the 2309823 threads about Wichita Christian and Lubbock Christ the King. lol :p

Thanks man...its true about all the threads...lol

ACL/MCL":1vsey6od said:
Its true that nobody cares about WTC and Lubbock. OK fine I guess this is alright just to ease the boredom.

Yeah I guess you're right...no one cares...that's why the last 6 out of 10 posts have been about CTK and WCS. You know, I guess no one cares about us, thats why they have been posting. GO CTK!!!

I think this is a nice thread. Gatorade and Powerade or both YUCK. EWWWWWW. I will say that I know a person in high places that gives his kids the POWDER GATORADE. The already mixed up bottles don't have as many electrolytes (sp] as the Powder Gatorade. My opinion for the poll should of been Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi, yum...

Cowboy#2":2vcnocyv said:
Ill go ahead and cast my vote for Purple gatorade, i dont know the technical name for it. But I gotta rep that purple drank!

Riptide Rush! Man I lived on that stuff last season....that and Glacier Freeze or whatever the light blue one was! And then there was the Mango orange one.....Caleb and I were big fans of that one. :D

Back