Feral Hogs.

Red_Devil_DDS

The Devil Dentist
Bill Coursey Hog
January 5, 2007 1,100 lb

Bill_Coursey.jpg

Hog Kong was an estimated 1,140 lb. (517 kg.) wild hog killed in August 2004 by Larry Earley at his 22-acre farm near Leesburg, Florida, using a Smith & Wesson Model 29.

HogKong.jpeg

Hogzilla ~800 lbs. June 17, 2004

Hogzilla.jpg

Monster Pig. May 3, 2007 1050 lbs.

MonsterPig.jpg

BWahahhahahahaha!!!

My radiation induced mutant pigs are starting to really grow now!!! It is getting close to time to increase the intelligence to make it more sporting!!

Ole Bearkat whatever your using on these animals STOP. Before you know it, they will be coming down our streets smushing up the neighborhoods. Change your formula to tea cup size. They're cuter.....

Old Bearkat":gye4rz1r said:
BWahahhahahahaha!!!

My radiation induced mutant pigs are starting to really grow now!!! It is getting close to time to increase the intelligence to make it more sporting!!

Most of these hogs were taken in Alabama and Georgia, so you wouldn't need to make them a whole not smarter to making it sporting... :wink:

It turns out that the Monster Pig was farm raised and released a few days before it was shot. Plus the boy shot it 6 times and had to chase it for 3 hours before he finally felled it. The entire time, the boy's dad and their guide had rifles at the ready. Here's my deal:

1. The kill didn't have to take 3 hours. I understand that things happen, animals get shot in a non-vital area, but I think it's the father's responsibility to teach his son the absolute necessity of a clean, quick kill. The adults should have stepped in to help end it sooner.

2. Call me an idealist, but I just don't like the idea of hunting farm-raised anything. I think it goes from a sport to just a killing, then.

I agree,Be like going to a cow pasture and shooting a cow.or how would you like to go to a Chicken Farm with a shot gun--NOT!!

Now, as for as farm-Raised.you can't beat catching and eating those farm raised catfish....Yummy!

Red_Devil_DDS":24h9wugm said:
Old Bearkat":24h9wugm said:
BWahahhahahahaha!!!

Most of these hogs were taken in Alabama and Georgia, so you wouldn't need to make them a whole not smarter to making it sporting... :wink:

It turns out that the Monster Pig was farm raised and released a few days before it was shot. Plus the boy shot it 6 times and had to chase it for 3 hours before he finally felled it. The entire time, the boy's dad and their guide had rifles at the ready. Here's my deal:

1. The kill didn't have to take 3 hours. I understand that things happen, animals get shot in a non-vital area, but I think it's the father's responsibility to teach his son the absolute necessity of a clean, quick kill. The adults should have stepped in to help end it sooner.

2. Call me an idealist, but I just don't like the idea of hunting farm-raised anything. I think it goes from a sport to just a killing, then.

Not feral at all then. Also, according to what I read, the boy was using a .50 cal handgun. DAAAYUM! .50 cal??? That's a weapon that can break the wrist of a grown man. No wonder it took 6 shots to kill. He probably had to get doggone close to even hit the broadside of the pig.

I have to agree with Ole Bearkat, wheres the sport in shooting a farm raised animal? I know a person, I won't mention names that won't step inside and exotic fenced in hunt. Before he'll even shoot a deer it has to be over 10 points and have a gigantic body. So what I'm saying is there has been years of no venison. It's not a fair hunt to kill something that's been raised by humans. Farmers ought to do what my granddad did, put ORANGE collars on his ranch raised pets.

Back