EP Immanuel vs EP Bethel --- Rd 2

CoachSobey

11-man fan
Immanuel wins by forfeit (???)

Bethel wins a hard-fought victory over a higher ranked opponent (beating Lucas Christian 54-53 @ Lucas ...)

So, now it's Round 2 of the TCAF play-offs and Round 2 of the Immanuel vs. Bethel fight for bragging rights to El Paso sixman football ...

Anybody got enough chutzpah to talk about this one?????

Coach Stredic will make wise adjustments and fire his team up; but I just don't believe Bethel has the necessary depth in talent. As an example, once Immanuel shut down a couple fast Bethel players it was over.

Out of curiosity...does anyone have comments on the Immanuel strength vs Bethel speed after watching their first meeting? Is that still an accurate assessment?

Immanuel clearly has some speed of its own in #22 and #4 (and niether one of them is a senior...).

Never count a wily coach out. Always remember it is tough to beat a district opponent twice in the same year. (Just ask Greenville's opponents.)

I hope to see the game I expected last time. Both teams in-rhythm, both teams on their "A" game.

Looks like another shoot out in West Texas ...

I believe Rd 2 will be much closer than the first one. Immanuel is not only big but fast as well. Bethel has speed. It will be a good one. I don't expect a blow out but a good West Texas shootout. Good luck to both teams!

Back