Emery High School Coaching Openings

TxCoach10

Six-man fan
The Emery/Weiner School is a private, college-preparatory school located in Houston, TX. Our campus provides an exceptional setting for learning and growth. Located on 17 acres, we have excellent academic, athletic and art facilities. We are committed to being a community that makes a difference in student’s lives and look for coaches that care about kids, care about community, and want be difference makers themselves. We currently have the following coaching openings for the 2021-22 school year:
US Varsity Football Coach (6-man)*
US/MS Swim Head Coach
MS Volleyball Head Coach
MS Girls Soccer Head Coach
MS Boys Basketball Head Coach
MS Baseball Asst. Coach
MS Softball Head Coach
*Looking for an Assistant Head Football Coach for the 2021 season, possible Head Football Coach opportunity for the 2022 season.
Coaching positions are part-time positions which include a stipend unless combined with a full time opening. Full Time Staff Openings currently include Administrative Assistant (to the Head of School) and Assistant Athletic Director. Full Time Teaching openings include Dean of Instruction, Math, Humanities, Science, English and Hebrew – more details can be found here: https://www.emeryweiner.org/about-us/employment
Please send a resume to the Director of Athletics, Angie Gubitz ([email protected]), if interested.

We have several coaching positions available at Emery for next school year. On the football side, this fall will be my final season as Head Coach. My wife and I will be moving to the San Antonio area to be closer to family in early 2022. With great facilities, support and consistent numbers in the program this is an excellent opportunity. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Jason Reimers
(832) 455-3182
[email protected]

The Asst. Football and Asst. AD positions have been filled, other coaching positions listed are still open along with a few teaching positions.

Back