EMERGENCY: I need schedule updates

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
I need schedule updates. Please confirm your schedule with me, ESPECIALLY WEEKS 1 & 2.

I am working closely with Jerry Forrest (as I did last year) and DCTF to make sure everyone has the same. They are busy with all divisions so let me know Send e-mail to sixmanguru at gmail dot com

Folks, I appreciate all of the updates and I am working with others to keep this as up-to-date as possible. This is going to be super important as we go through the season and people cancel and others are looking for games. We always have a ton of changes throughout a six-man season, but this year will be different.

My biggest challenge right now is TAPPS. Many districts have made changes sliding their district season to use week 12, however, these changes are not uniform. It is difficult to make them for one team without creating a conflict with another if I do not have their schedule. It's messy. When you see errors, please let me know.

I have heard this may happen to a few UIL districts where teams are not playing. ASAP please let me know. I will pass along to Jerry Forrest, et al. Right now we are verifying week 1 schedules

Thank you again. We are all in this together.

Bastrop Tribe lost its week 2 game with Prairie Lea due to a COVID event at PL. Tribe has not found a replacement as of yet. Not sure if PL can play week 3 but I know they are out 1 and 2.

Anyone needing a week 2 please contact Coach Golemon at 512-695-2718

There have been several changes to the schedule, including today (at least 3 games swapped or canceled). The schedule is now up-to-date (as far as I know)

Baird ISD has two changes:

1. Week 1 Baird @ Crowell, Friday 8/28/20 with a 7:30 pm kickoff
2. Week 8 Fort Worth Covenant Classical @ Baird, Friday 10/16/20 with a 7:30 pm kickoff

Granger:
Westbrook game has been moved to Borden county.
Rankin game is at Borden county and week 7 Borden picked up the Lubbock titans at Wilson on that Thursday. Thank you

Gordon will no longer be playing Marfa Week 5 (Sept. 25th). That will now be our BYE week. As of now we will be playing Hart Week 6 (Oct. 2nd). Location of that game is still TBD.

Moran @ Evant has been cancelled. Moran will now travel to Santa Anna tomorrow night instead to play Santa Anna.

This is on Evant ISD facebook:
As of September 3, Evant ISD has a confirmed staff case and a confirmed student case of COVID-19 on the high school campus. Identified students and teachers are being quarantined based on contact tracing and CDC guidelines.
Varsity volleyball and varsity football games have been canceled through September 17. At this time, all junior high games will be played as scheduled.

oldelk":xx1lvyzd said:
This is on Evant ISD facebook:
As of September 3, Evant ISD has a confirmed staff case and a confirmed student case of COVID-19 on the high school campus. Identified students and teachers are being quarantined based on contact tracing and CDC guidelines.
Varsity volleyball and varsity football games have been canceled through September 17. At this time, all junior high games will be played as scheduled.

The way the rules were explained to me regarding this situation on another thread was that it was up to the local health official as to how this is handled. I understood that the games were to go on as scheduled with the other players who test negative. Only the positive player is to sit out. ???

This came from the Evant coach: "He would only have 4 players available for the game on Friday night, so the game would have to be cancelled."

CoachIs":577ii2uu said:
I noticed on the spread, you have Evant playing Santa Anna. It’s Moran @ Santa Anna tonight.
Thanks, I edited the wrong team... at one point I messed up again and realized I had Moran v Moran at Santa Anna.. which would have been interesting

Back