Drink a gallon of shut the heck up.

JH PACER COACH

11-man fan
I don't have a dog in the fight, but after reading all the posts over the past couple of weeks, all I can say is that I hope Valley and Milford both lose this weekend. Sorry to the players and coaches at these schools because i'm sure you're all very good players and coaches as well as people. But as for your parents, fans and others on here who post non stop stupidity, I hope this is the last week, so we don't have to continue to listen to the arguing, crying and complaining that is echoing form Milford to Valley! I'm Out!

To be fair, Valley fans were relatively quiet this season and only showed up when their players were called out on the Balmorhea vs Valley forum.
Perhaps you don’t pay attention and instead trying to provoke a response from the teams’ fans you just called out to trash them as well?

Show one post where Valley people are crying and making excuses. They only responded when they were called out by tpup

well I don't agree to single out anyone because I see this happening in all classifications on every site that allows posts. get over it, put your big girl panties on and keep your opinions to yourself. as long as the bosses here allow it this will continue.

When someone beats us we will shut up. Did your team beat Milford?... Until then just keep scrolling if you don't want to see us proud of our team...

I don't think the snowflakes understand the dynamics of a message board, especially a sports message board. If everyone just sat around holding hands, singing kumbaya, and agreeing with each other - this board would be dead in a month.

Even tdog, with his laughably low intelligence, creates discussion - and by extension drives traffic and clicks.
Other than the weekly final score thread, by far the most popular threads this season - and every season for that matter - are the ones which stir the pot.

rainjacktx":1jq14s4o said:
Even tdog, with his laughably low intelligence, creates discussion - and by extension drives traffic and clicks.
Discussion? Yes on occasion, but mostly confusion. Half the time you have to go back and reread/decipher what he's written. I realize the English majors are few and far between on this discussion board but, for God's sake, a little punctuation goes a long way. You don't have to be a grammar Nazi, just some rudimentary punctuation would be beneficial. Geez!

Back