District Champions, AGAIN

I just want to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to the Richland Springs Coyotes on their win over

the Mullin Bulldogs on Friday night. TEN District Championships in a row for the Coyotes I'm told!

Keep up the winning tradition. There are just 5 more games to play this year. GO COYOTES!

Hey I like Richland Springs out of the Division 2 teams, but what i got to say is that Richland Springs has it pretty much made in the playoffs. It probably would be the same outcome as last year where they fortified Sterling City.

tigerrogers15":2ncqrwsp said:
Hey I like Richland Springs out of the Division 2 teams, but what i got to say is that Richland Springs has it pretty much made in the playoffs. It probably would be the same outcome as last year where they fortified Sterling City.
Did they use sandbags, foxholes, felled trees, machine gun emplacements when they "Fortified" Sterling City?

smokeyjoe53":12rtnw2i said:
tigerrogers15":12rtnw2i said:
Did they use sandbags, foxholes, felled trees, machine gun emplacements when they "Fortified" Sterling City?
sure because they surely killed Sterling City lol

Tiger, it's not a big word. Fortify, do you even know what it means?
to protect or strengthen against attack; surround or provide with defensive military works.
to furnish with a means of resisting force or standing strain or wear: to fortify cotton with nylon.
to make strong; impart strength or vigor to: to fortify oneself with a good breakfast.
to increase the effectiveness of, as by additional ingredients: to fortify a diet with vitamins; to fortify a lotion with lanolin.
to strengthen mentally or morally: to be fortified by religious faith.
I just don't understand how you meant to use the word..............

Back