District and Area meets

Blue Bird

Six-man pro
I would love to see the district and area results posted somewhere. A lot of times they will be posted on the school's home site that held the meet, but I would still need a link or the school's name that hosted the meet. Thanks.

Jones!!! The starter at our meet in Borden will be starting the region I meet as well. He said the DII schools get the college for field events this year!

Texman, uil told me that is what they said was going to happen. Let's hope it stays that way. I know of several D1 coaches heard about it and have contacted the uil....lol

The Regional I Track & Field Schedule has been published for weeks and it has Division II Field Events at the College. Division I is at the High School.

Correct!

One of my D1 buddies called levelland HS to ask some questions about their facility, turns out LHS holds their meet at the college....their facility isn't even good enough for them.

The district results from districts 1 and 2 are now on ttfca. They run area next Friday. The area meet for districts 3 and 4 was run this past Thursday and Friday at Abernathy, but I can't find the results.

Back