District 5 week 5

Rdavis

Six-man fan
Lifegate 6-0
Town East 6-0
Heritage 1-5- finished off the most difficult non-district schedule ever, they deserve a week off.
Believers 1-4- showed tremendous improvement against Victory Life.

tepryde":3gtqqcnw said:
Lifegate 6-0
Town East 6-0
Heritage 1-5- finished off the most difficult non-district schedule ever, they deserve a week off.
Believers 1-4- showed tremendous improvement against Victory Life.

I was told in that Believers-Victory Life game that Believers had the ball inside the 20 four times and didn't score ... and on one of those times, they fumbled and VL returned it for a score -- something I call a two-touchdown score (the one you didn't get amd the one you gave up) -- the difference in the game.

This week:

Town East @ CASA
Lifegate @ Corpus Christi Annapolis
Believers @ SA New Life
Heritage has the week off.

Then, it's district play ...

The district wins out this week... I am anxious to see how town east handles casa's spreadback... Good luck guys... Last game to sharpen up before district.... 2 tough games in a row for town east...

Seguin, you guys have a tough one also. I am also curious to see how we handle him. Right now, I don't have a clue. But I feel I need to correct you on something. We do not have two tough ones in a row. From here on out they are ALL going to be tough. I have been watching the progress of Believers, they are improving from week to week. By time we get to them (week 9) they will probably be favored to win it. And you know, we will have our hands full with the likes of Freddy and you guys. But, I look forward to the challenge. It should be fun.

Sorry about that.. You are very correct.. I'm not sure that believers will be favored but they are improving....The thing that killed us on casa was they send a receiver deep... Our corners would leave them alone after about four seconds and that spreadback would just launch it... He has amazing accuracy on the run... I wouldn't waste my time sending a stud after him.. Send a couple and spy him with your stud.. That's just how I would do it if I could replay them.. This will be one of the most competitive years in this district in a loooong time... It will be exciting to see how it turns out...

Ok here are my spreads...

Lifegate wins by 40
town east wins by 12
believers wins by 30

I just think casa matches up with town east well.. But town east knows how to win games...

Freddy is getting a well deserved break

my district goes
1 lifegate
2 town east
3 Freddy
4 believers

I know I know... Until we see Freddy buried with our own eyes we won't believe it... Bring your umbrellas falcons... Prepare for rain

Back