District 1

1. Happy
2. Miami
3. Naz
4. Hart
5. McLean

Happy played Follett close while Miami got 45'd in the 3rd quarter at home against the same team. Don't know much about Naz so I have Miami getting 2nd, but it could go either way. Happy takes the district

Miami does indeed have the athletes to beat most of the teams they play, but have seemed to have a slow start to their season. Happy has apparently become the team nobody was looking at. McLean has seemed to improve, had a good game versus Lefors. Hart I think will be the weakest. Naz is losing kids like crazy, but who knows where they will manage to fall. I think as of now, Miami and Happy are in the lead. McLean, Naz, and Hart will all have a fight for third, maybe second.

In other words, I am lost in this district as of now.

The matchup this week with Miami and Nazareth will be the defining moment in this district.
Has Nazareth gotten back some of their key players? Can they put up the points needed to beat Miami?
Will Miami come out slow, as they often do, and can they play defense against an improved, rested and healthy Nazareth?
Who will capitalize on the turnovers?
Come out and see...that's why we play the game...ya just never know!

The district will be decided this coming week. With Miami and McLean going after it...Miami and clinch the top seed with a win. Nazareth and Happy battle it out for perhaps the second spot and this should be a good game, as I believe Nazareth has improved over the last few weeks.

The happy/nazareth game should be a good game! I have seen both teams play but happy has to much experience and thats gonna help them out! happy- 47 nazareth-38

Congratulations to Miami (District Champ) and Happy (runner up). You both have played some great and entertaining games this season. Best wishes in the playoffs!

Although Miami and Happy are huge underdogs to their playoff counter parts...I'm rooting for you all the way! A&M has upset Alabama...maybe we can upset someone too...Go out there and give it your best we are proud of you!

Congratulations to Petersburg! Miami you played them tough for over 3 quarters and the game was much closer than the score indicated. Thank you for a great 1st year in DI!

Back