Dime Box needs Week 4 game

Frey

Six-man fan
Dime Box is looking for a week 4 game on Sept. 17th. We were prefer this game to be away and reasonable distance. We will be a small team but will have a strong group of seniors back, so we should be very competitive, just very little depth.

If you are interested feel free to send me a message here or email at [email protected].

Coach Frey

We filled it with Richland Springs. The game will be played a neutral site.

As far as district it should be the normal dates. I think off the top of my head its Buckholts on Oct. 23, Mount Calm on the 30th and Oglesby the first week of November.

LonghornsCoach said:
We filled it with Richland Springs. The game will be played a neutral site.

As far as district it should be the normal dates. I think off the top of my head its Buckholts on Oct. 23, Mount Calm on the 30th and Oglesby the first week of November.

Thank you Coach. Gonna do my best to get up there and see you guys this season.

Dime Box is looking for a week 4 game on Sept. 17th. We were prefer this game to be away and reasonable distance. We will be a small team but will have a strong group of seniors back, so we should be very competitive, just very little depth.

If you are interested feel free to send me a message here or email at [email protected].

Coach Frey
We are looking for a game that weekend. It is a bit of a distance for your guys. We play on Saturday so no school would be missed.

Back