Dear sprinklepuss

Goob

Six-man fan
Dear spinklepuss,

Yew knowd, I realize that I iz bein' a pain in the hindend. Yew jest go ahead and be rainjack up thare in the panhandle of Texas. Since it still iz Texas, I iz goin' to give yew a break. Yew jest be yew up thare, but since thare ain't been a panhandle team do squat, shut the hades up on anythang else. God bless and let the troops come home.

Luv and kizzes,

Goob.

Goob":znp2jnp7 said:
Dear spinklepuss,

Yew knowd, I realize that I iz bein' a pain in the hindend. Yew jest go ahead and be rainjack up thare in the panhandle of Texas. Since it still iz Texas, I iz goin' to give yew a break. Yew jest be yew up thare, but since thare ain't been a panhandle team do squat, shut the hades up on anythang else. God bless and let the troops come home.

Luv and kizzes,

Goob.

I thought you knew all there was to know about football. I guess it was all talk.

I love the fact that some backwater hillbilly with a fetish for Larry the Cable Guy has given me a break because of where I am from.

That's like a resident of the hospital in Big Spring giving someone a break because they don't wear a straight jacket at night. Or a meth whore giving a mormon a break because they have all their teeth. Or a backslid preacher getting on a 6-man site and giving some regular dude a break because he's not a pathological liar.

Dear sprinklepuss,

Aww, I jest givin' yew a hard time cuz deep down I reely jealous. Yew done had and have the discipline to take care of yurself and I iz always plannin' to, but never do. Yew iz to be commended cuz yew iz in the minority of fellers who wud do such.

PS--Dude, I iz glad yur regular.

Plus, I done like the way yew jest keep on firin'. I done equate yew with Austin Hill Country. A lil ole private skool, one of God's precious lil gems, who jest wud not fold thare tent, even when it looked like they wud. Thare has been times when yew cud have done folded yur tent, but yew didn't. In fact, I done think yew cud beat Valley all by yurself as well.

Back