Dallas Tyler Street

I agree can’t wait to see how they do, especially after gaining 5 transfers in August for this year. He should be stacked and make a deep run. Street and Weatherford will be playing for the district title after Greenville lost their main guy no one else in the district stands a chance.

John Holmes":3braceq1 said:
I agree can’t wait to see how they do, especially after gaining 5 transfers in August for this year. He should be stacked and make a deep run. Street and Weatherford will be playing for the district title after Greenville lost their main guy no one else in the district stands a chance.

5 transfers! That's a privilege few are afforded.

Well, if anyone check them out let the rest of the state know what they are up against! Hopefully someone close to the program will jump on the boards. The more participation we have, the better the boards.

Freddy too boring for you John holmes? It’s not like you to leave out he is cheating.

I think you have some feelings for Coach Favors.
Jmho

Lol, nice. Nope taken sometime off and turned over new leaf. But rest assured I will be busting on flavor flav in no time. Kinda was just thinking most people would get the shuttle jab of a school with of a school with 150 students getting 5 male athletes in a 2 week period kinda strange, but that’s just me. So with 5 bought athletes he should be winning the north. That better mrcalaca.

Yep, that’s just you, new leaf my a$$. You are just you, every year. But I will say you don’t know much about private schools. I would say a big portion of transfers are late in the game(August or even September). But then again, what do I know, you have been the resident expert on private schools for this site for a couple of years now. JMO

DirtyBayBulldog":rc0nxzpt said:
John Holmes":rc0nxzpt said:

5 transfers! That's a privilege few are afforded.

Well, if anyone check them out let the rest of the state know what they are up against! Hopefully someone close to the program will jump on the boards. The more participation we have, the better the boards.

Hate Greenville lost their stud. Praying for a speedy recovery. 5 transfers is very nice for Dallas Tyler. Maybe they will be back on the map. Usually transfers come in at the last minute due to public schools lining out their starting rosters and some who were promised starting positions didn’t get them. Curious to see who else is fortunate enough to add depth with transfers.

It’s gonna be a fun year. Since you joined n 2017, and I haven’t posted since 2016 approximately, means you must have had another name in the past. Maybe you are right I don’t know anything about private schools. But then again I can call a spade a spade. Really all the information I post is from web searches new players, coaches past arrest records it’s all on the web, social media.

John Holmes":329jxo91 said:
It’s gonna be a fun year. Since you joined n 2017, and I haven’t posted since 2016 approximately, means you must have had another name in the past. Maybe you are right I don’t know anything about private schools. But then again I can call a spade a spade. Really all the information I post is from web searches new players, coaches past arrest records it’s all on the web, social media.
I

Coaches past arrest records! Lol

Let’s just all get along please lol .... Just nice to have 6 man football season back. Bitter sweet... wish I was on someone’s sideline helping and assisting but IT IS WHAT IT IS... I’ll enjoy from this website and from the stands.. peace and happiness to all..

God Bless,

Vincent J. Davis, MS

John Holmes":3toeqymh said:
Lol, nice. Nope taken sometime off and turned over new leaf. But rest assured I will be busting on flavor flav in no time. Kinda was just thinking most people would get the shuttle jab of a school with of a school with 150 students getting 5 male athletes in a 2 week period kinda strange, but that’s just me. So with 5 bought athletes he should be winning the north. That better mrcalaca.

Being a former rival of Tyler Street I will say this.. that school has never bought athletes... they would never accept and student into their school if they believe that kid is coming for athletics alone. Tyler Street is one of the best schools around in the Dallas area education wise.. I don’t know coach favors personally but I did compete against his teams I. 2008-2009 and 2009-2010.. and I will say that he doesn’t care how great of an athlete you are, if you aren’t getting it done in the classroom you will not play!! Just ask his 2009 football team that got beat 70-20 in the state semifinals.. they had 3 starters out due to grades and 1 was their all state QB.. so your statement on favors and tyler Street “buying” athletes is nothing but a false statement... favors is doing it the right way.. putting education ahead of athletics any day... something most coaches don’t do!! Pay some respect to Walter Favors my brother... peace and happiness..

God bless,

Vincent J. Davis, MS

John Holmes":bsanpc17 said:

Well if the “bought” 5 athletes it didn’t help last night. Lost 36-6. Now let’s move on from the false accusations. Dallas Tyler is a solid school in a highly populated area. Surprised they don’t get more than 5 transfers every year.

After seeing the weatherford christian score last night against ncta, that district might want to take notice. Their coach seems to have them rolling this year.

Looks as if weatherford is rolling... looking at The streets schedule, I’m going to check them out Friday against Irving Faustina... I’ll have a better understanding of the street after this game!! And will give my two cents afterwards!!

Back