Dallas Lutheran moving to six-man in 2015

coachbronk

Six-man fan
Good morning. After a lot of discussion and prayer, we have decided to move our football program to six-man beginning in the 2015 season. We are very excited about this move and feel this is best for our football program at this time. We have been very blessed that the timing has worked out to where Dallas Covenant and Dallas Lutheran are actually switching spots in each other respective districts.

The TAPPS Division 1 District 1 coaches/administrators quickly approved us and we couldn't be more excited about being in a district with such great men who are leading those respective programs. Personally speaking, I am excited to be coaching six-man again and being apart of this great football community.

I've posted this in the "Games Needed" Section but wanted to ask here as well. Does anyone know of a school looking for a Week 1 (8/28) game?

I haven't posted in a while, but just saw this topic. It's good to see Coach Bronkhorst is back coaching six-man. Welcome back Coach. It looks like after a couple years of being down my Eagle football is back and rolling.

Good luck to Dallas Lutheran and Coach.

Back