Dallas Cowboys

CleverUsername1

11-man fan
Anyone think the Cowboys have a chance to slip into the playoffs? After Carolina's win today there isn't much hope to pass them, but Seattle is currently down 14 in the 4th quarter to the Jags and if they lose that puts them only 1 game ahead of Dallas with 1 game left head to head, which happens to be Elliott's first game back from suspension. Beating the Eagles in the final week of the season will be tough though. Overall, I think we have a chance, albeit a small one. Go Cowboys.

Rcblank85":s4tvjbaz said:
Cowboys are still alive even though they are on life support.

So are my Packers. I nearly turned off the game vs. Cleveland off three times but the Pack came back to life late and won it in OT.

The worst wildcard team will probably be 10-6, so if it's a Packers, Cowboys tie, Green Bay wins the tie-breaker. But I think Atlanta has to finish 9-7 or all this is academic.

I’m with smokeyjoe, pull the plug. Actually, I pulled the plug on the National Felony League and it’s owners
two years ago. Just got sick and tired of their Bull Stuff. I haven’t missed a thing. Got a lot of time back in my life though. If it’s not high school, preferably 6 Man, or college. Turn it off ! Spend time with people you care about and who care about you, forget the spoiled brat multimillionaires. Many of them end up broke, in jail, strung out on drugs or all of the above. Too narcissistic and self centered to care about anyone but themselves.
The Heroes are History. You have to read about them, most are gone now.

When turds like Baker Mayfield can win the Hiesman trophy, I ain’t got much use for college football either. They can take a knee with Jerry and the rest of the idiots.

oldfat&bald":9qh3dwtj said:
When turds like Baker Mayfield can win the Hiesman trophy, I ain’t got much use for college football either. They can take a knee with Jerry and the rest of the idiots.

Bada bing. Bada Boom! Where's that like icon Guru?

I have eschewed all televised sports this year..... was a Cowboys fan since the days of Eddie Lebaron but just couldn’t stand to watch the narcissism any more.....

its a sad time when college and high school football are almost over and we are all stuck with the rest of the nfl season....can't wait til the bowl games

Cowboys can still be good and entertaining. Not many bowl games I care about but I'll watch parts of some. The "Final Four" just hoping OU or Bama don't win. I was melancholy last night, still am a little. First Friday night with no lights in sixman in 3 1/2 months.

Back