Coolidge vs Dallas Lutheran

Vincent J. Davis

Six-man fan
I’ll be at this game Friday if weather allows me to attend... this will be my first game I’m attending this season. I ended up missing UME Prep vs westlake academy couple weeks ago because of a family emergency, but god is great and god is good and everything looks like a go for me to attend a 6 man game finally after not attending one in years because of being away at college.... looking to see how well Lutheran competes with Coolidge...

Coolidge will man handle Lutheran.
Better game might be Bulverde Bracken vs Giddings State
or
Bryan St Joseph vs Cedar Park

Old76er":2s2wavel said:
Coolidge will man handle Lutheran.
Better game might be Bulverde Bracken vs Giddings State
or
Bryan St Joseph vs Cedar Park

You’re 100% correct.. I’m just watching to see if they will compete, like if they are down say 48-8 or something will they continue to fight and keep at it or lay down... it’s Lutheran so I know that coaching staff will have those boys prepared and ready to compete. Also, I live in Dallas so I want to catch games in area until state championship week in Waco lol

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say Lutheran makes a 4 quarter game out of it. If #7 for Lutheran is healthy, you can’t count them out.

DirtyBayBulldog":sxg9oeez said:
Lutheran. TAPPS 6man makes a statement!

Lutheran makes a statement by getting 45ed.

Coolidge is one of the top 3 teams in the East (Milford, May, Coolidge). No way Lutheran plays within 35 of Coolidge.

I would be surprised if this is a 45 point game in favor of Coolidge. Dallas Lutheran has a really good squad that can/will compete well again this year. This will be Dallas Lutheran's first game in front of their home crowd after winning state last year. Expect a big crowd and a lot of energy for them.

Kramer":gi5dsv0z said:
DirtyBayBulldog":gi5dsv0z said:
Lutheran. TAPPS 6man makes a statement!

Lutheran makes a statement by getting 45ed.

Coolidge is one of the top 3 teams in the East (Milford, May, Coolidge). No way Lutheran plays within 35 of Coolidge.

We will see tonight...... win or lose Lutheran has a great coaching staff and they are getting those boys ready for another state title run with this great schedule to start the season. I fully expect them to compete..

Coolidge 64
Lutheran 40

Well the weather kept us from finding out. Thank you for some respect for a TAPPS school. We dont get a lot of attention on this board. During warm ups you could see Coolidge had some size. The question was whether they were quick. Issiah #7 won state in track so I think he would have done a lot better this week over last, since he was on turf and not grass. We (DLS) still have some things to prove and this week we see how we measure up to the teams in our division. My personal opinion is we look better than last year. More weapons on offense and a good group of starting seniors with lots of experience. Defense played really well against New Braunfels. Union Hill was a little bit of a miss match, especially in the rain. More depth too, we went into state game with 14 players and we have 22 this year. Stay tuned!

Lionsbacker":1z7151u2 said:
Well the weather kept us from finding out. Thank you for some respect for a TAPPS school. We dont get a lot of attention on this board. During warm ups you could see Coolidge had some size. The question was whether they were quick. Issiah #7 won state in track so I think he would have done a lot better this week over last, since he was on turf and not grass. We (DLS) still have some things to prove and this week we see how we measure up to the teams in our division. My personal opinion is we look better than last year. More weapons on offense and a good group of starting seniors with lots of experience. Defense played really well against New Braunfels. Union Hill was a little bit of a miss match, especially in the rain. More depth too, we went into state game with 14 players and we have 22 this year. Stay tuned!

I agree, watching you guys warm up Friday and standing next to some of those boys during the storm delay, it’s Lutherans title to lose!!! Hopefully next time there won’t be a delay and I can see some game action.. good luck to Lutheran the rest of the way.. go get another ring Lions!!!!

Back