My game of the week Lewisville Lakeland vs Dallas UME Prep

Vincent J. Davis

Six-man fan
I’m very high on this UME Prep squad... wasn’t shocked at all to see them knock of Dallas Tyler Street who is my pick to win TAPPS D3..... with that being said barring weather I’ll be at this game at 1pm Saturday.. thank you UME Prep for having 6 man football back in my town of Duncanville, Texas!!!!

UME Prep 56
Lewisville Lakeland 8

DirtyBayBulldog":v4icax2x said:
Who is UME Prep?

Prep school here in Dallas think they are like a charter school..they play an independent schedule. They are one of the best 6 man programs around here in the Dallas area.. if they were allowed to compete in TCAF or TAPPS they would give teams a run for their money.
They play their home games at their elementary campus in Duncanville (former Christway campus)

They beat Dallas Tyler Street 36-6 last week which I told a few folks they would in private messages.

Great team with a great coach!!

DirtyBayBulldog":2d6hpj3y said:
How did Tyler street look? Some have predicted them to be a D3 finalist.

The street will get there, they are my pick for D3... they need time to gel and develop chemistry... Coach Favors is a great coach with great values...

I was suppose to attend faustina vs Tyler Street this Friday but have an event at church.

I’m hearing weatherford is the pick for some folks as well.. 11/9 weatherford vs Tyler Street is a must go to game for me.

Honestly don’t know who will win D3 but just my pick.

Wichita Christian as well is a sleeper up north... Coach Johnson could very well have the Stars in the title game and I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if Wichita won it all. I just have that feeling that the Stars might get it done but who knows lol D3 is going to be fun come playoff time. Shipman and his boys can never be counted out... I honestly have no clue... D3 is wide open this year which makes it so exciting for me... just glad to have these boards jumping and running again like the glory days from 2007-2010

Back