Congratulations Throckmorton

51eleven

Six-man expert
This one is special. I know you have multiple championships and they all are special, I've experienced a couple while living in Strawn. While living there I came to know Coach Mallory just a little bit, we are not close friends but I'm really happy for him.
The 1st 6 man playoff game I saw was the 1998 state semi with him as qb for undefeated Strawn vs Trinidad.
Trinidad 45'd all in the playoffs that year.
Every championship is special. This one is for some players and fans from 98'.
Way to go Hound's and Shane.

Congratulations Throckmorton... What store are you buying them big boys from? Just kidding. The boys looked like men to me. Those are home country grown hounds.

Congratulations to Throckmorton. A beautifully executed game. As MelanieB mentioned, are some big boys on that very well-coached team.

Congratulations to the Throckmorton Greyhounds.
Excellence all year long.
Amazing Team and Coach.

The character of the young men on that team shows on the field, but it shows even more when you see and hear their responses during interviews.
Unselfish,
Thankful,
Modest,
and give the Glory to God.

That is awesome. There have been quite a few discussions this year on the message board about memories of Championships. I believe the boys on that team have the character to grow into successful and honorable young men.Thanks Throckmorton for being a bright shining example of how this wonderful sport of six-man football can be a great training ground for developing life skills that lead to success in all areas of life. May God bless each of them in the next chapters of their bright futures.

Back