Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we will see where the pieces fall but one will be AD /HFB The other DC or OC I’m sure they can figure it out.
Congrats bud… Hayes was a very nice guy to me/ us. I understand people/coaches will move where they feel most comfortable and needed.
Y’all got a very good AD/ HFB coach.
Best of luck to y’all this season.

Congrats bud… Hayes was a very nice guy to me/ us. I understand people/coaches will move where they feel most comfortable and needed.
Y’all got a very good AD/ HFB coach.
Best of luck to y’all this season.
So fair to say the same could be said about Harley moving? Instead of the narrative yall tried to drive about something being wrong with Benjamin or Rigdon. Wish the best to everyone.

So Hayes is now the AD/HFC at Benjamin? If so that’s a hell of a coup and it will correct an earlier mistake that was made by Benjamin. Hiring Rigdon was a no brainer, but he’s too volatile for the head job and would be better suited as a coordinator.

Oh puhleez. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I'd spend all day counting the posts wherein you and others were spinning some BS narrative about RS.

Those who want respect give respect.
Wasn’t everyone screaming Ethridge left cause Benjamin had issues and RS was the place to be happy? And Rigdon was toxic and nobody would work with him? Yet Hayes left “the Perfect place” to go work with Rigdon so keep the same energy sir

So fair to say the same could be said about Harley moving? Instead of the narrative yall tried to drive about something being wrong with Benjamin or Rigdon. Wish the best to everyone.
Don’t put words in my mouth!! I didn’t say anything about Benjamin or Rigdon!!
All I said was we needed a History teacher and Ethridge filled that position….

Don’t put words in my mouth!! I didn’t say anything about Benjamin or Rigdon!!
All I said was we needed a History teacher and Ethridge filled that position….
He’s a great history teacher congratulations, we needed a coach and Hayes fills that position. Have a great day sir

I think it's fair to say that all the congratulatory messages are finished at this point so I'm going to lock this one up and we can all go on to the next topic.

Just think...the rankings will be out soon and you can all turn your daggers towards me instead of each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back