Congrats u 8

Never mind.... I found them AP. Said 414 yds but the SubStandard Times said 420....... kinda surprised at one of Coach Jones' quotes........said RS is one of the best holding teams he's faced. .....funny not a single holding call .............

Well..... Can't say he's wrong. Alot of missed calls IMO. Richland Springs is one hell of a ball club though! Tippie's speed is unreal! Looking forward to a rematch. I want to see BC vs Balmorhea and RS vs Union Hill in Hico next season! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

smokeyjoe53":2jvntqfj said:
Never mind.... I found them AP. Said 414 yds but the SubStandard Times said 420....... kinda surprised at one of Coach Jones' quotes........said RS is one of the best holding teams he's faced. .....funny not a single holding call .............
Smokey, you are correct about few if any holding calls, and no missed holding calls that I saw.
Faced? That may be the key word here. Coach Jones is the master of coaching the hold. He only needs to pull out his 2010 GC vs Throck film and look at his own team.
It is hard to believe that he would even mention something like that to the media. Frustration I suppose, after going 0 for 4.
But Coach Jones did have the Bears ready for the battle. Great season for both teams.

I believe that congratulations are also in order for the RS kicking team. Snapper, holder, kicker, and blockers all did their jobs perfectly in order to be successful on 12 of 12 attempts. 24 points on extra point attempts alone. Great job guys!

Back