Coming Back?

coachsatcher

Six-man fan
Looking at possibly dipping my toes back into the coaching community - next year (2025-2026). Not specifically looking for an AD/HFB job. Would love an OC, DC position or just a general assistant, but mostly just looking to work my way back onto the field. I don't necessarily ever have to become a HFB again, but have that burn in my belly to compete. I'm will send my resume to any district willing to take a look. For the two questions I know are coming, hope this will suffice. For any others, please feel free to reach out.

1. Health: I have been given a clean bill of health and am 100%.
2. Daughter: Jatiree turned very ill in 2016. We knew she was terminal, but reality set in that second year at Mount Calm. Mabank ISD offered full-time medical care in the classroom, so that's how I ended up in Trinidad. Had nothing to do with wins-losses, or any of the other rumors that were floated out there. She has since passed away, and was one of the biggest reasons we felt like we had to leave Mabank. It has taken some time to recover, but this is a very important step.

Chad Satcher
(281) 814-7143 (Cell)
[email protected]

Back