Coaches on the hot seat...

19bootleg

11-man fan
What are your thoughts? I know Fran is def. on it since his secret email scandal, and the fact that he still isn't winning. Then there's Arkansas' Houston Nutt. That guy is about to lose the faith of every Razorback fan that hasn't already given up on him.

Weiss one would think is on the hot seat. Notre Dame is horrible and they are supposedly one of the elite college football programs. I think he has been the benificiary of his predecessors. He did not recruit Brady Quinn it was done by Ty Willingham or whatever his name was, and those were his glory years. I just dont see Notre Dame being very good for a while because they dont recruit enough speed players at the skill positions

coaches on the hot seat, definately fran. he is gone after this year. also, nebraska should fire callahan. i think he will be gone too.

i don't think notre dame with fire charlie. they have a lot invested in him and he has the #1 class coming in this year. and the juniors, so far notre dame is rated #2. he has talent coming in. they will give him a few more years to prove he can coach.

The Nebraska AD was fired today. I have heard he is a great guy. Just made the mistake of extending Callahan's contract for another 5 years.

Lol yeah i saw that on around the horn today. I dont know what went wrong with Nebraska, they went from being highly ranked, to highly spanked by OSU.

Tom Osborne named interim AD at Nebraska today.

I bet that leather chair Callahan is sitting in doesn't feel too comfortable right now.

With the style of players that Callahan has been trying to recruit in recent years and the style of running that Osborne is used to would be like oil and water wouldn't it? Looks to me like a wreck waiting to happen. Callahan's coaching style in recent games looks extremely conservative, trying not to lose by more than a couple of TDs by keeping all of the scoreing low. With that in mind maybe Osborne would be more aggressive and could do a better job.

8) coach franchione, his record speaks for itself overall. he is under 500. he should be fired, as well the nebraska coach, his play calling stinks too. the pro outfit isn,t working. nebraska has always been a running team first, and then pass. nebraska wins by running the ball, they all know that in lincoln. franchione is a loser, and a big whiner all the time too the refs, and knows how too work the refs in his favor. i give him credit for that. anybody knows football knows that. he should be fired as well. sincerly ou-johnny.

8) :lol: guess what ou up by 21, and the am players gave-up. everybody at the game knew it. am has too be the most dirty playing team there is, they was called by the refs-14 times. i counted during the game at least 29. one thing for sure the ou players didn,t let them push them around, they pushed back. am got the message, coach bob stoops said afrer the game, it was the most unsportsmanship by a team he has ever seen, and the ncaa, needs too put them on there watch list. they have been doing this for years, just like miami, lsu, oregon etc. anyway we whipped there but all-day long, it should be 42-7, but bob decided too play prevent defense, and played the 3rd, 4th string on defense, so thats ok. next is baylor, tech, and osu, before, we take on missouri, or kansas for the title. i think it will be missouri for the rematch. feel sorry for am, they got missouri this week at home, it dosen,t matter too mizzou, they will bring there a-game. and on firing the wrong coach, the president, and the am board, needs too apolgize too r.c. slocum, and hire him back. he had a outstanding record, look at frans record taking over 31-28, medicore if you ask me, three games over 500. plus he is 0-7, vs oklahoma. abc-sports showed that at halftime. all us 85,000 okies, and ou fans enjoyed the whipping. i could care less about them aggies. talk too ya sooner or later haha ou-johnny.

Hey Bearkat:

:?: Help please, can you translate the last post. I seem to be having trouble following. Maybe someone with your intellect can give me some insight to this new language or dialect. :?:

I have known several Okies and their fans but I have never encountered this communications set.

I'll try for you. i think it was OU beat A&M. A&M should hire back the old coach and something about okies enjoying ??????

we all knew ou was going to beat A&M..oujohnny makes it sound to me like it was a big huge upset..however, i agree that we should bring back r.c. but i don't see that ever happening...i'm just ready for the day i go to class pick up the battallion, and it says "Fran got the Can" :)

however, i agree that we should bring back r.c.

I don't understand how any Aggie can say that. Yes, he was a fantastic coach.......in the 1990s. The game passed him by. His defense couldn't stop the spread offenses and his offenses were awful. Surely you remember.....

Tuberville should be the guy. If not him, then Pelini, Muschamp, and Sumlin are names that are coming up a lot.

Pelini will be at Nebraska. That's my guess, unless Terry Bowden (who says he is getting back into coaching next season) doesn't take the Florida State job.

I hear Charlie Weis will be available.

8) :lol: like it or not, am neeeds too fire fran, his team is not up too playing teams, and his 31-28 record speaks for itself, and 0-7,vs oklahoma. we love it...... your program needs too hire a real football coach. i remember when they fired r.c. he didn,t want too quit, and they booted him out. his record was outstanding it was 55-24. and they fired him. he would give oklahoma and texas etc, a challenge, when fran left alabama 10-3, and came too texas am, look at the team now medicore. i feel sorry for am this week they are playing a very good team in missouri, they will spread you out, and there defense will swarm too the ball, the 12th man, will need help too slow down missouri, i look for them in the big-12 title game with oklahoma. we have baylor this week in norman, it should be a warm-up game for us, after texas beat them, bob stoops will let the first string plat until the first series of the 3rd quarter, and play the rest of the team for the game. anyway if it was not up too the big-8, board back then too accept tech,texas, am, and baylor in our conference, after arkansas abonded your swc conference that went jump ship, no telling where all your texas would be true or false, so thanks too the old big-8 schools, alot of us big-8 fans didn,t want you there, but you are. all the big-8 schools hate texas schools, so when they get too play the four teams they will play you. you know what i mean. so everytime i hear about the swc conference i laughed about just like all the big-8 fans, you conference jumped ship. see ya ou-johnny

Back