CIGAR BOX GUITARS

Why don't we just get a big bunch of long-tailed cats, put 'em in a small room with a bunch of rocking chairs. Then you and Savannah can get your friends and families together and lock yourselves in that room with the cats, sit, rock and make music.
Be about the same sound...............
ANAALTCIARFORC.jpg

I think I have root canal scheduled for that day................... or more eye surgery. No, eye surgery is tomorrow, again.............

I play slide guitar a little, but I don't have a cigar box guitar. I have wanted to build one, but just haven't gotten around to it. I actually picked up a couple of cigar boxes, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Building a Cigar Box Guitar at the Ships Of The Sea Museum workshop on August 20, 2011 - $35.00

Finding the perfect cigar box to build a Cigar Box Amplifier at Exotic Cigars on Riverstreet - $10.00

Ordering a Basic Cigar Box Guitar Amp Kit from C.B. Gitty Crafter Supply - $36.00

Creating a song on your very own, home made Cigar Box Guitar and Cigar Box Amplifier combination –

PRICELESS

Attachments

• 021202_2225[00].jpg
    021202_2225[00].jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 9,861
banjo1.jpg

A banjo player, an accordion player, and a politician jump off the Eifel Tower, who gets saved first?

We all do!
A banjo player and a guitar player both fall at the same time from a balcony in the top of a skyscraper.

Which one hit the ground first? The guitar player-the banjo player will have to stop and retune at least once on the way down.
A banjo player is sorta like an appendix: They can both be a big pain sometimes; you don't miss them when they're gone; & no one's figured out what good they are.

A banjo player leaves his banjo on view in the back of his car. On his return he was unhappy to find his rear window smashed in and TWO banjos in the back seat!

I watched my Grand dad and someone else play spoons and a washtub when I was a kid....................... I don't remember to much about it so I guess it didn't impress me much. :)

Why do some people take an instant aversion to cigar box guitar players?
It saves time in the long run.

What do you call a good musician at a cigar box guitar convention?
A curious visitor.

What are flaming cigar box guitars good for?
Lighting banjos on fire.

Why are banjos better than cigar box guitars?
They burn longer.

What's the best thing to play on a cigar box guitar?
A flame-thrower.

What's the difference between a fiddle & a violin?
Who cares?!? Neither of them is a cigar box guitar.

Back