Chester vs Apple Springs

JacketMom

11-man fan
Oh my goodness...we are finally picked to win a game by someone other than me! Whoop..Whoop!!
Do we finally end our district win drought in six-man football?
In my best Beatles impersonation....Let It Be oh Let It Be

P.S.
I will be very embarrassed if it wasn't the Beatles who sang that...LOL

JacketMom, You can save your blush for another time. No wait, that could be Paul McCartney and Wings. Paul sings the song so your close anyway.

Let it be was the last album released by the Beatles. It was recorded before Abbey Road, but was released about 5 or 6 months afterwards.

Dear John....er, uhm I mean exxonmobile

(in the saddest symphony music you can think of)
I'm sorry, but I have to tell you..it's over between us. I can no longer have you as my six-man BFF. I will always remember the joy we shared when you chose Chester, but alas you have strayed and I can no longer subject myself to a one-sided relationship. It saddens me greatly and I know it will hurt when I see you on a common thread, but I will move on and I know I'll be stronger for it. See you around ol' friend.

Love...JacketMom

P.S. What's your pick for Friday?

I would not count us out by any means. We have only two losses to powerful teams. Our power rating is based on a game that was won by 45 in the beginning of the 3rd quarter but reported as a 20 point win. Another game was ended at half due to opposing team not having enough players to continue the game. The game will be interesting and not even sure how much we will win by on the spread, but I do know that it wont be the Yellowjackets breaking their district drought at Nelson Davis field this year.

So how was the win recorded as 20 point win if you 45'd them? I still have lots to learn.

I am looking forward to an exciting game on Halloween night. Prayers for safe play for all!

It's October 31, 2014, 7:30pm, Apple Springs, Texas. The sun has just set and there's a chill in the Halloween night air. As the fog rolls in and you hear the coyotes howling at the moon..you also hear the sound of something that make the hair stand up on the back of your neck. You ask.."What is that eerie sound coming from the southwest?" Then the chill hits your spine as you see a Purple Swarm take to the field. It's.......It's..........

Muahh hahaha (in my evilest "Thriller" voice)

So, I did a little research. Apple Springs had a score reported incorrectly, it was reported 42-12 (which by the way is not a 20 point difference it is 30). I am sorry that your coach's turned in the wrong score.

Apple Springs beat Alvin by 3
High Island beat Alvin by 45
Chester beat High Island by 7

Huntsville beat Apple Springs by 45
Orange beat Huntsville by 45
Orange beat Chester by 11

Sorry that they only 2 teams that you have played ranked above 180 have 45ed you.

ASclassof91":2jz1pvmn said:
I would not count us out by any means. We have only two losses to powerful teams. Our power rating is based on a game that was won by 45 in the beginning of the 3rd quarter but reported as a 20 point win. Another game was ended at half due to opposing team not having enough players to continue the game. The game will be interesting and not even sure how much we will win by on the spread, but I do know that it wont be the Yellowjackets breaking their district drought at Nelson Davis field this year.
The district drought has been broken. Chester 67 AS 22. Fear the sting.

Back