Cherokee

ROJOeGRANDE":2gq3gn7t said:
Are you talking to me HP Drifter? Are you friends with whoever this Shely guy is? I have stated in a previous post that my name is Cliff Baker I live in Corsicana, Texas and have 2 kids who attend six man schools. All I asked was the last time this Shely cat went to the second round of the playoffs and if you know him then why don't you answer the question. Have a good day sir

How about you show some respect and and call him Coach Shely instead of this guy and this Shely cat.

Here is his stats that were taken from http://www.texassixmancoachesassociatio ... aches.html

Jack Shely
Head Coach @ Amherst
As a Head Coach compiled a record of 159-78-3, with State Championships in 1994 and 1995. As an Assistant Coach contributed to a combined record of 57-15, with a
State Championship apperarnce in 2003 while at Sanderson.
Named South Plains Coach of the Year in 1985 and 1993
Amarillo Globe News Coach of the Year in 1985
Henderson County Coach of the Year 1991
Recipient of the Sam Adams Award in 1995
Coached in the Six-Man All Star Game in 1986, 1995, and assisted in 2003
Served as director for the Six-Man Coaches Association and as Executive Secretary for 16 years.

If your going to quote something then do it right and at the top right side of a post there is a button that says "Quote" hit that and it will do it for you. Also so if I can understand correctly HP Drifter is Jack Shely? This guy obviously was very accomplished in the mid 1990's, however I just asked the simple question of "What have you done for me lately". Why go to 3 different schools in 3 years? Obviously this guy's resume is very impressive as he has 3 state championship game appearances so he should be able to get any job in the state that he wants. So why not go to Garden City, Valley, Throckmorton, Santa Anna, or Grady? Teams that made the playoffs and could be instant contenders with Coach Shely? No offense to Veribest but they are not somewhere that is going to make that deep playoff run in the next couple of years just based on the fact of looking at there record in the last 5 years and they were outscored in district play 207-85 in 3 games last season. I mean congratulations that they have landed a elite coach who they probably didn't think would apply. Also I have pm the HP Drifter and he understands that I didn't mean any offence by the question that I was asking. Best of luck to your buddy there "Big Red" or ROJOeGRANDE at Veribest and we will see if he can turn the ship around in the next 4 years. Can't get any worse then 0-10 last season that Veribest had.

Back