Championship Games

If that is the case it looks like sixman football, the best football is getting screwed--the public doesn't know what it is missing. Thanks for the info.

I watched the better part of both games last year and don't recall any problems. In fact, in full screen the picture was so good you could see that tiny spot of mustard on Granger's new tie when they showed him.

One of the first years they tried streaming, I think maybe the last year the games were in Abilene it got frustrating. The screen would freeze then a few seconds later pick back up with what was happening at that moment so you would sometimes miss a play or part of one.

it will be online for free on Fox Sports Southwest. Not sure it will get to tv (doubt it). Craig Way and myself will be doing it again.

The one when it was in Abilene was produced by the NFHS and was much lower budget. Kit McConnico and myself were on the webcast and I believe they charged (at least the one year I was involved).

As with any online telecast, there can be glitches, but over the years that Fox has done it, I believe the overall product has been getting better.

as an add:

2013 was on FoxSports SW
2014 was on FoxSports SW
2015 was on NFHS
2016 was on FoxSports SW
2017 will be on FSSW

At the risk of showing my complete and utter technological incompetence, is there a way that some of us folks who may have to work and can't watch the live stream can download it and watch it later?

Fox Sports southwest for Wednesday December 20,doesn't show the sixman games being televised.
It does show the 2A Division I game being broadcast.
Thanks to all the people doing the audio broadcasts.
Last year, the stream of Richland Springs vs Balmorhea was good it was just the DI game that did not come through on my internet.
If it is possible go see games live in AT&T stadium.
The Strawn game is on the microplexnews link also

Gonna be broadcast--https://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/fox-sports-southwest-to-deliver-exclusive-coverage-of-2017-uil-football-state-championships-121217

Safe travels to all who can go to the games. If the good Lord's willin and the creek don't rise I'll be there.
Quiet on here. The calm before the storm? I guess all but four are playing basketball now.
I may have even po'd rainjack and that's hard to do.

51eleven":310z7vli said:
Safe travels to all who can go to the games. If the good Lord's willin and the creek don't rise I'll be there.
Quiet on here. The calm before the storm? I guess all but four are playing basketball now.
I may have even po'd rainjack and that's hard to do.

Amen..safe travels to all and thank goodness for online broadcasting.....I will be listening from down south in Cabo. Good luck to all the teams and congrats on making it to State!!!!

Back